- A synthesizer of sounds, Prince 'rewrote the rulebook' Updated: Apr-22-16 8:04 am
CHANHASSEN, Minnesota - Prince could play guitar like Carlos Santana or Jimi Hendrix, sing like James Brown, turn out pop melodies worthy of Motown or lay down the deepest grooves this side of Sly and the Family Stone. But no one could mistake his sound for anyone but Prince.
- Oprah, Mick Jagger among celebs to react to Prince's death Updated: Apr-22-16 12:02 am
Musicians, actors and other celebrities react to the death Thursday of music great Prince via interviews, statements and social media:
- Pop superstar Prince dies at his Minnesota home at age 57 Updated: Apr-21-16 8:24 pm
CHANHASSEN, Minnesota - Prince, one of the most inventive and influential musicians of modern times with hits including "Little Red Corvette," ''Let's Go Crazy" and "When Doves Cry," was found dead at his home on Thursday in suburban Minneapolis, according to his publicist. He was 57.
- Peace, love and understanding? Not always at the Rock Hall Updated: Apr-06-16 7:35 am
NEW YORK - All you need is love.
- Guitars, clothes and grunge at Rolling Stones exhibition Updated: Apr-04-16 4:44 pm
LONDON - From their first apartment through their most recent tours, the Rolling Stones are giving fans a chance to take a deep look into their lives as the "Greatest Rock 'n' Roll Band in the World."
- Rolling Stones plan to release new album this year Updated: Apr-04-16 4:19 pm
LONDON - The Rolling Stones are planning to release a new album, possibly this year, guitarist Ronnie Wood said Monday.
- Huge Rolling Stones exhibition offers satisfaction for fans Updated: Apr-04-16 3:06 pm
LONDON - It's only rock 'n' roll - but it isn't, is it?