- Georgia Tech's Johnson vows turnaround after dismal season Updated: Nov-29-15 6:45 pm
ATLANTA - Paul Johnson is vowing to turn things around after Georgia Tech struggled through its worst season in more than two decades.
- Georgia looking to 'take what is ours' against Georgia Tech Updated: Nov-27-15 12:50 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia players will enter Saturday's visit to Georgia Tech with a new appreciation of the state rivalry.
- ACC title game will match surprising and predictable Updated: Nov-25-15 2:37 pm
BOSTON - Maybe the Atlantic Coast Conference should change the names of its divisions from Atlantic and Coastal to Predictable and Surprising.
- Georgia Tech hopes to end 'miserable' season by beating Dogs Updated: Nov-23-15 4:36 pm
ATLANTA - Paul Johnson has heard Georgia Tech fans say the Yellow Jackets' record doesn't matter as long as they beat in-state rival Georgia.
- Georgia Tech's freefall continues with 38-21 loss at Miami Updated: Nov-21-15 5:16 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Perhaps looking to rekindle some past magic, Georgia Tech stayed in the same hotel this weekend as it did when it capped last season with an Orange Bowl victory.
- Walton scores 3 TDs, Miami beats Georgia Tech 38-21 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:07 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Miami's seniors left their home field as winners, one more time. So did a coaching staff that kept the season together when an all-out collapse seemed like a very real possibility.
- Coach likes Georgia Tech's effort, just not the results Updated: Nov-16-15 5:41 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson insists his players have not given up on a season that started going sideways in September.
- Virginia Tech rallies from 14 down to beat Ga Tech 23-21 Updated: Nov-13-15 12:04 am
ATLANTA - Frank Beamer picked up his first retirement gift.
- In disappointing season, Georgia Tech still hoping for bowl Updated: Nov-10-15 6:52 pm
ATLANTA - Outside of a stunning upset of Florida State, there hasn't been much to cheer about at Georgia Tech.
- Virginia Tech prepping for ACC matchup against Georgia Tech Updated: Nov-09-15 5:13 pm
Virginia Tech quarterback Michael Brewer was glad to have a few days off after coach Frank Beamer announced his 29th and current season would be his last with the Hokies.
- Georgia Tech's 2nd-leading WR quits team with 3 games to go Updated: Nov-09-15 3:02 pm
ATLANTA - Receiver Micheal Summers has quit the Georgia Tech football team after starting much of the past three seasons.
- 4 weeks of can-you-believe-it college football plays Updated: Nov-07-15 10:47 pm
The once-in-a-lifetime play has become a weekly occurrence this college football season.
- Virginia outlasts Georgia Tech, 27-21 Updated: Oct-31-15 8:20 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - The end couldn't come fast enough for Canaan Severin.