- If they build a golf course, will they come to Olympics? Updated: Apr-26-16 6:26 pm
Building the new golf course in Rio de Janeiro in time for the Olympics once was considered the biggest obstacle.
- Woods making progress toward a return; no date set Updated: Apr-26-16 2:37 pm
Tiger Woods registered for the U.S. Open, which was more procedure than pronouncement. Three weeks later, he played five holes during the official opening of the golf course he designed outside Houston. The next step is returning to competition, for which the timeframe remains unknown.
- Georgia editorial roundup Updated: Apr-13-16 1:49 pm
Recent editorials from Georgia newspapers:
- Small consolation for Spieth: He still has a green jacket Updated: Apr-12-16 5:40 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Don't feel sorry for Jordan Spieth because he had to put the green jacket on Danny Willett right after throwing away the Masters.
- The Latest: Willett wins the Masters after Spieth collapses Updated: Apr-10-16 7:31 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Latest from the final round of the Masters on Sunday (all times local):
- With the kiss! Oosthuizen banks in day's 3rd ace at No. 16 Updated: Apr-10-16 6:55 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - By the time Louis Oosthuizen reached the 16th tee box at the Masters on Sunday, holes-in-one were a dime a dozen.
- 50 Shades of Green just one reason why we love the Masters Updated: Apr-09-16 1:53 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The grass in the fairways is nicer than the carpeting in most homes. If the 300 or so club members ever descended on New York en masse wearing their trademark jackets, they'd immediately be awarded a float in the St. Patrick's Day parade. The event always coincides with prime time for Georgia vegetation, with azaleas and dogwoods sprinkling color on a backdrop of pines, magnolias and Bermuda grass.
- Danny Lee enjoys triumphant return to Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 7:52 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Danny Lee made sure his return to the Masters was worth the wait.
- Top 3 players at Masters stick with coaches from their youth Updated: Apr-06-16 2:40 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The smell of turpentine takes Rory McIlroy back to his roots.
- Like the azaleas, skipping balls on 16 a Masters tradition Updated: Apr-06-16 5:40 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The chants start as soon as each group has finished teeing off at the 16th hole.
- Nicklaus: Tiger isn't done just yet Updated: Apr-05-16 7:30 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Jack Nicklaus says he thinks Tiger Woods will win again. After seeing him a few weeks ago, Nicklaus is surprised Woods isn't playing the Masters this week.
- Masters mad scientist: Amateur's unusual clubs and swing Updated: Apr-05-16 6:55 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bryson DeChambeau is the only golfer at the Masters with a set of irons that are all the same length. The last guy to try that was none other than Bobby Jones, the club's co-founder.
- McIlroy brings a new approach to his quest for Grand Slam Updated: Apr-05-16 4:36 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Rory McIlroy stood on the 17th green, waving his arms this way and that.
- Craig Wood, a study in major championship heartache Updated: Apr-05-16 11:59 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Dustin Johnson already knows plenty of heartache in the majors.
- 5 of the biggest routs in Masters history Updated: Apr-04-16 2:34 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Jordan Spieth won the Masters by four shots last year, and he made it seem easy.
- A high golf IQ: Jordan Spieth scores with plenty of smarts Updated: Apr-02-16 11:09 am
Jordan Spieth was on the right side of the fairway at Albany Golf Club in the Bahamas, trying to figure out his next shot. He remembered the grass being a little thin on the left side, so any shot hit too hard in that direction was likely to run through into the scrub and dunes.
- Woods says he won't play the Masters Updated: Apr-02-16 1:03 am
Tiger Woods is going to Augusta National next week - to eat, not play.
- Column: As Tiger fades away, let's not forget his greatness Updated: Apr-01-16 9:19 pm
The azaleas are blooming, the pollen is swirling, and green sport coats are about to be in vogue for one whole week.
- Augusta National holes 10, 11 and 12 are toughest Updated: Apr-01-16 3:57 pm
A hole-by-hole look at Augusta National, site of the 80th Masters to be played April 7-10, with famous shots played at each one, the average score and where each hole ranks in difficulty since 1934:
- Key anniversaries for Masters include Norman's 1996 collapse Updated: Apr-01-16 3:49 pm
A look at some of the anniversaries this year at the Masters:
- Can you beat Spieth and McIlroy at Masters trivia? Updated: Apr-01-16 12:15 pm
How well do you know the history of the Masters? Try this quiz: