- Tigers bring Lobstein off DL to start Friday vs Cleveland Updated: Sep-03-15 4:09 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Tigers have activated left-hander Kyle Lobstein from the 60-day disabled list to start the opener of a weekend series against the Cleveland Indians.
- Cueto struggles again as Royals fall to Tigers 6-5 Updated: Sep-02-15 1:35 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - When the Kansas City Royals acquired Johnny Cueto in a July 26 trade with Cincinnati, they thought they were getting a staff ace.
- LEADING OFF: Bumgarner vs. Greinke, rosters reboot Updated: Aug-31-15 9:20 pm
A look at what's happening all around the major leagues Tuesday:
- Guyer, Kiermaier hit HRs help Rays beat Royals 3-2 Updated: Aug-30-15 10:06 pm
- Encarnacion homers again, Blue Jays hit 4 to beat Tigers 9-2 Updated: Aug-30-15 4:37 pm
- Verlander's strong stretch an encouraging sign for Tigers Updated: Aug-27-15 1:08 pm
DETROIT - In many ways, Justin Verlander is the perfect symbol of an uncertain future for the Detroit Tigers.
- Iannetta ends Verlander's no-hit bid with no outs in 9th Updated: Aug-26-15 10:00 pm
DETROIT - The Los Angeles Angels' Chris Iannetta hit a leadoff double off the chalk on the left field line to end Justin Verlander's no-hit bid for the Detroit Tigers in the ninth inning.
- Tigers say injured fan released from hospital Updated: Aug-22-15 7:41 pm
DETROIT - A day after hitting a foul ball that injured a fan behind the Detroit dugout, Anthony Gose said there's nothing a spectator in that situation can do.
- Bradley powers Red Sox over Tigers 7-2 Updated: Aug-09-15 6:56 pm
DETROIT - Jackie Bradley Jr. showed off his considerable promise in one big afternoon for the Boston Red Sox.
- Dombrowski says there were no contract talks with Tigers Updated: Aug-05-15 8:44 pm
DETROIT - Dave Dombrowski says there had been no talks with Tigers ownership about a new contract, so as the end of the season drew closer, he began to have doubts about his future in Detroit.
- Dombrowski out as Tigers' president, GM; Al Avila takes over Updated: Aug-04-15 11:06 pm
DETROIT - The end of Dave Dombrowski's tenure in Detroit came suddenly and unexpectedly - like so many of the moves he made to build the Tigers into an American League powerhouse.