- FANTASY PLAYS: Knowing when to draft Gronk a tricky decision Updated: Sep-02-15 2:53 am
If you managed to stay awake in school when teachers talked about economics, you might remember the term "opportunity cost." Put simply, it describes what you could've bought had you chosen to spend your money differently.
- Chiefs tight end Kelce out with ankle injury Updated: Sep-01-15 5:10 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Tight end Travis Kelce will miss the Chiefs' preseason finale Thursday night against St. Louis after spraining his ankle in practice earlier this week.
- Chiefs expect waived players to be snapped up for first time Updated: Aug-31-15 8:11 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The first year that general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid were in charge of the Chiefs, they were so short of quality depth that they snapped up seven players on waivers.
- Smith sharp as Chiefs rout Titans 34-10 in preseason game Updated: Aug-28-15 11:57 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs' Alex Smith knows exactly how much weight Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota feels as the first-round pick tries to turn around the fortunes of Tennessee.
- Seahawks LB Kevin Pierre-Louis pushing for playing time Updated: Aug-26-15 7:02 pm
RENTON, Washington - It doesn't take long for the speed of Kevin Pierre-Louis to catch your eye.
- Program says safety, but Bucannon more of a linebacker Updated: Aug-26-15 5:46 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - When the Arizona Cardinals selected Deone Bucannon in the first round of the 2014 draft, they envisioned a hard-hitting safety prowling the secondary.
- Chiefs hope rare bit of continuity yields success Updated: Aug-11-15 2:17 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs churned through four coaches in eight years before Andy Reid arrived, and far more offensive and defensive coordinators. Each of them had varying schemes and ideas, and the result was a hodge-podge of failure.
- Alex Smith asked to carry load on his right shoulder Updated: Aug-10-15 4:16 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Alex Smith did everything the Kansas City Chiefs asked of him last season.
- Chiefs prove willingness to give players second chances Updated: Aug-04-15 1:02 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs have demonstrated a willingness under general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid to give players who have run into trouble a second chance.