- Column: NBA commissioner gets it when it comes to betting Updated: May-27-16 2:29 pm
LAS VEGAS - Adam Silver gets it, and he's going to keep repeating it until people finally listen.
- Patriots join 'Deflategate' fight in court for the 1st time Updated: May-25-16 6:41 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots joined the latest "Deflategate" appeal to support Tom Brady on Wednesday, taking sides with their star quarterback in court for the first time in his fight against the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell.
- Davis: Studies on Raiders move to Las Vegas are 'positive' Updated: May-24-16 6:15 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis says the team has begun conducting market research studies to gather information about a potential move to Las Vegas.
- Ex-running back Kevin Faulk voted into Patriots Hall of Fame Updated: May-18-16 1:50 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Former New England Patriots running back Kevin Faulk, who helped deliver three Super Bowl championships to the team in his 13-year career, has been voted by fans into the Patriots Hall of Fame.
- Congress putting daily fantasy sports games under scrutiny Updated: May-11-16 12:48 pm
WASHINGTON - Congress on Wednesday launched a fact-finding mission into the loosely regulated world of fantasy sports games - a multibillion-dollar business that seemingly advertised everywhere during the pro football season.
- Patriots top draft pick Jones hits the ground running Updated: May-06-16 5:50 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Cyrus Jones has spent his life in discipline-rich environments.