- Spieth tries to make the cut and stay No. 1 Updated: Aug-28-15 2:35 am
EDISON, New Jersey - In his first tournament at No. 1 in the world, Jordan Spieth posted his worst score in three months with a 74.
- Spieth stumbles out of the blocks at Barclays Updated: Aug-27-15 6:47 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - The start of the FedEx Cup playoffs brought out the worst score from Jordan Spieth in three months.
- Jason Day tweaks back, withdraws from pro-am Updated: Aug-26-15 9:08 am
EDISON, New Jersey - PGA champion Jason Day has withdrawn from the pro-am at The Barclays after tweaking his back.
- Computer error changes Presidents Cup standings Updated: Aug-20-15 7:12 pm
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - Robert Streb and Charley Hoffman now have more work to do if they want to make the Presidents Cup team for the first time.
- Not cool: Snowman on 1st hole ruins Dustin Johnson's chances Updated: Aug-16-15 8:47 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - No one knows better than Dustin Johnson how one disastrous hole at Whistling Straits can ruin a final round in a PGA Championship.
- The Latest: Day 1 hole away from PGA Championship Updated: Aug-16-15 7:04 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The Latest from the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits (all times local):
- Jason Day looks to get in contention at a major -- again Updated: Aug-12-15 3:48 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - It was five years ago at this golf course that Jason Day realized he could be a contender in the majors.
- It's a sand trap! Watch out for Whistling's bunkers at PGA Updated: Aug-10-15 1:56 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Perhaps the shiftiest sand trap in recent major history is now covered up by a hospitality area.
- Lowry introduces himself on world stage with Bridgestone win Updated: Aug-10-15 2:53 am
AKRON, Ohio - Shane Lowry remained somewhat of a mystery to the golf audience outside Ireland and parts of Europe.
- PGA Championship at a glance Updated: Aug-07-15 4:52 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Facts and figures for the PGA Championship:
- What to watch for at the PGA Championship Updated: Aug-07-15 2:50 pm
The question would be absurd to anyone except Jordan Spieth, who could only laugh. He dominated golf headlines this summer after winning the Masters and U.S. Open and then missing out on a playoff at the British Open by one shot.
- Former UW golfer putting up his best PGA scores Updated: Aug-05-15 3:02 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Soon after the Canadian Open finished, Ralph Bauer received a report.
- PGA Tour presents packed 2016 schedule in Olympic year Updated: Jul-30-15 6:00 pm
Jordan Spieth might have no choice but to miss the John Deere Classic next year. It's the same week as the Olympics.