- Pelicans snap 4-game skid with easy win over Wolves Updated: Feb-08-16 11:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Mired in a four-game losing streak and sinking further out of contention in the Western Conference, the New Orleans Pelicans were in desperate need of a confidence builder.
- Reigning dunk champ LaVine: 'I've got tricks up my sleeve' Updated: Feb-05-16 5:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Zach LaVine came to All-Star weekend in New York last year as an under-the-radar rookie toiling away for one of the league's worst teams. He left as the Savior of Slam after a scintillating performance breathed new life into the dunk contest.
- Timberwolves beat Clippers 108-102 to snap losing streaks Updated: Feb-04-16 2:51 am
LOS ANGELES - Stung by a four-point loss to the Lakers a night earlier and playing the second game of a back-to-back against a team they had lost to 14 straight times on the road, the Minnesota Timberwolves might have doubted themselves.
- Old-school Wolves coach tries to reach a new-school roster Updated: Jan-26-16 11:45 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - In his first three months being coached by Sam Mitchell, Minnesota Timberwolves youngster Zach LaVine has endured it all. Position switches, benching, yelling, pushing, prodding, all methods Mitchell employs to mold a 20-year-old in his second season.
- Wolves snap Grizzlies' 4-game winning streak, 106-101 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:57 pm
- Parsons leads Mavericks to 106-94 overtime win over Wolves Updated: Jan-21-16 12:42 am
DALLAS - The Dallas Mavericks had to work overtime - again - and won even without their leading scorer.
- Timberwolves snap 9-game losing streak with win over Suns Updated: Jan-17-16 7:24 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A nine-game losing streak mercifully ended, Minnesota Timberwolves interim coach Sam Mitchell carried 6-foot-8, 270-pound assistant coach Vince LeGarza into the locker room on his back and dumped him off to illustrate to his players the weight that had just lifted from his shoulders.
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Timberwolves Updated: Jan-15-16 11:00 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook followed one of his most forgettable performances of the season with one of his most efficient.