- Struggling Saints gaining hope from return of key veterans Updated: Oct-07-15 7:24 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees made an unusual request on Wednesday, asking Saints coaches and trainers to leave his name off of the club's first required injury report of Week 5.
- Cowboys reeling without Romo, Bryant; Patriots are next Updated: Oct-05-15 8:40 pm
IRVING, Texas - Already 0-2 without injured stars Tony Romo and Dez Bryant, Dallas must move on without the versatility of running back Lance Dunbar because of a season-ending knee injury.
- Victory gives Saints hope, though flaws remain exposed Updated: Oct-05-15 7:24 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints feel a lot better about themselves after securing their first victory of this season, but they know they still face an uphill battle to climb into playoff contention.
- Spiller emerges in Saints' 26-20 OT win over Cowboys Updated: Oct-05-15 7:24 am
NEW ORLEANS - Running back C.J. Spiller came to New Orleans as a free agent this past offseason figuring that his speed and versatility would make him an ideal fit for coach Sean Payton's offense.
- Buccaneers, Winston, hold off sloppy Saints, 26-19 Updated: Sep-21-15 3:28 am
NEW ORLEANS - Tampa Bay rookie Jameis Winston began to show more of the promise expected from a top overall draft choice.
- Saints RB Spiller expects to return soon, if not Sunday Updated: Sep-17-15 7:45 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints running back C.J. Spiller says he isn't being coy when he declines to pinpoint when he'll play in his first game this season.
- Saints secondary a primary concern against Winston, Bucs Updated: Sep-16-15 7:34 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The Saints' battered secondary has become a primary concern for New Orleans as it prepares to host the NFL's top overall draft pick, Tampa Bay quarterback Jameis Winston.
- Cardinals' Floyd returns from finger injuries for opener Updated: Sep-13-15 4:11 pm
- Saints' Breaux in line to complete 9-year mission Sunday Updated: Sep-11-15 6:51 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Nearly nine years after breaking his neck while playing high school football, New Orleans Saints cornerback Delvin Breaux is on the brink of breaking up passes in a regular season NFL game.