- Vardy breaks scoring record to cap goal frenzy in England Updated: Nov-28-15 3:21 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Jamie Vardy became the first player to score in 11 straight English Premier League games in helping Leicester draw 1-1 with Manchester United, capping a frenzied day of goals and drama that ended with Manchester City back in first place.
- Man City beats Southampton 3-1 in Premier League Updated: Nov-28-15 12:34 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City rebounded emphatically from two disappointing losses with a 3-1 win over Southampton in the Premier League on Saturday, but lost Sergio Aguero to another injury.
- Juventus beats Man City 1-0 to join it in knockout stage Updated: Nov-25-15 5:46 pm
TURIN, Italy - Juventus advanced to the knockout stages of the Champions League and moved above Manchester City into top spot in Group D, with a 1-0 win over the Premier League side on Wednesday.
- Barcelona hosts Roma amid heightened security measures Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Fresh from its domestic demolition of Real Madrid, Barcelona will be aiming to advance to the Champions League knockout rounds for a 12th straight year when it hosts Roma on Tuesday.
- Liverpool beats Man City 4-1 in best showing under Klopp Updated: Nov-21-15 5:56 pm
Liverpool produced its best performance since the arrival of new manager Juergen Klopp to beat Premier League title chasers Manchester City 4-1 on Saturday.
- Villa holds Man City 0-0 to end 7-game losing run Updated: Nov-08-15 11:26 am
BIRMINGHAM, England - Aston Villa marked Remi Garde's first game in charge by frustrating Manchester City 0-0 to end a seven-game losing streak in a meeting of the bottom and top teams in the Premier League on Sunday.
- Moenchengladbach hopes for 1st Champions League win Updated: Nov-02-15 6:35 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Borussia Moenchengladbach has known nothing but victories in domestic competitions ever since Andre Schubert became caretaker coach following the resignation of Lucien Favre. If only some of that form could rub off in the Champions League.
- Man City stays top after beating Norwich 2-1 in EPL Updated: Oct-31-15 2:02 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City needed a late penalty from Yaya Toure to secure a 2-1 win over 10-man Norwich that kept the team atop the Premier League.