- New York takes steps to limit lawsuit risk Updated: Nov-21-15 8:08 am
ALBANY, New York - New York's governor and attorney general say they are working together to identify ways to reduce the risk of lawsuits against the state.
- Column: DraftKings, FanDuel wrong for now, but on right side Updated: Nov-20-15 4:54 pm
Say goodbye to all those annoying commercials.
- Editorials from around New York Updated: Nov-18-15 10:41 am
Recent editorials of statewide and national interest from New York's newspapers:
- Ex-Rep. McMahon wins NY prosecutor race after chokehold case Updated: Nov-04-15 12:13 am
NEW YORK - Former U.S. Rep. Michael McMahon was elected Tuesday to succeed the district attorney involved in investigating the police chokehold death of Eric Garner, a case that focused attention on how prosecutors handle police brutality allegations.
- NY ethics panel proposes curb on asking for campaign money Updated: Oct-29-15 4:06 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's ethics commission has proposed barring New York's statewide elected officials from soliciting campaign contributions from people and companies likely to be subject to their enforcement powers.
- In NY, race for prosecutor job spotlighted in chokehold case Updated: Oct-26-15 1:24 am
NEW YORK - Elections for top prosecutor in New York City's smallest borough are usually highly local matters. But this year, candidates for Staten Island district attorney are running for an office that got national scrutiny over a police chokehold death last year.