- Morgan Stanley to pay $3.2B over contributors to '08 crisis Updated: Feb-11-16 12:17 pm
ALBANY, New York - Morgan Stanley will pay $3.2 billion in a settlement over bank practices that contributed to the 2008 financial crisis, including misrepresentations about the value of mortgage-backed securities, authorities announced Thursday.
- Editorials from around New York Updated: Feb-03-16 10:59 am
ALBANY, New York - Recent editorials of statewide and national interest from New York's newspapers:
- Republican introduces bill to legalize fantasy sports Updated: Jan-25-16 4:59 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Big-time online fantasy sports sites could operate legally in Wisconsin if their founders pay the state thousands of dollars in registration fees under a bill a Republican lawmaker introduced Monday.
- Texas latest state to call daily fantasy sports illegal Updated: Jan-19-16 4:15 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas attorney general sided Tuesday with the growing list of states that consider daily fantasy sports sites such as DraftKings and FanDuel illegal, stopping short of ordering the multibillion-dollar industry to pack up and leave.
- Washington lawmakers aim to address illegal fantasy sports Updated: Jan-16-16 10:31 am
OLYMPIA, Washington - Playing fantasy sports to win money in Washington is illegal.