- NY court hears arguments on fantasy sports Updated: Nov-25-15 4:39 pm
NEW YORK - A judge said Wednesday he would not take long to rule on a motion by New York's top law enforcement official to stop the country's two biggest daily fantasy sports companies from operating following two hours of arguments in a packed Manhattan courtroom.
- New York takes steps to limit lawsuit risk Updated: Nov-21-15 8:08 am
ALBANY, New York - New York's governor and attorney general say they are working together to identify ways to reduce the risk of lawsuits against the state.
- Column: DraftKings, FanDuel wrong for now, but on right side Updated: Nov-20-15 4:54 pm
Say goodbye to all those annoying commercials.
- Editorials from around New York Updated: Nov-18-15 10:41 am
Recent editorials of statewide and national interest from New York's newspapers:
- Ex-Rep. McMahon wins NY prosecutor race after chokehold case Updated: Nov-04-15 12:13 am
NEW YORK - Former U.S. Rep. Michael McMahon was elected Tuesday to succeed the district attorney involved in investigating the police chokehold death of Eric Garner, a case that focused attention on how prosecutors handle police brutality allegations.