- Obama: No credible intelligence about plot against US Updated: Nov-25-15 1:30 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama said there currently is no "specific and credible" intelligence indicating a terrorist plot on the United States, as he sought to reassure anxious Americans for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- In Asia, Obama takes softer tone on human rights, corruption Updated: Nov-22-15 4:12 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - In Southeast Asia, President Barack Obama has taken a softer tone on human rights and corruption in a part of the world that rights groups claim is rife with abuses.
- Obama, Putin discuss Syria conflict on G-20 summit sidelines Updated: Nov-15-15 12:16 pm
ANTALYA, Turkey - President Barack Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin traded views on Syria's civil war and broached the tense topic of Ukraine during an impromptu sit-down Sunday in Turkey, American and Russian officials said.
- Obama trip to Asia light on tourism for a presidential jaunt Updated: Nov-13-15 5:08 pm
WASHINGTON - The White House has gone to great lengths to show that President Barack Obama isn't a lame duck. It's less worried about showing he's not a lame tourist.
- Obama trip to Asia light on tourism for a presidential jaunt Updated: Nov-13-15 9:17 am
WASHINGTON - The White House has gone to great lengths to show President Barack Obama isn't a lame duck. It's less worried about showing he is not a lame tourist.
- Obama to huddle with European leaders on Islamic State fight Updated: Nov-12-15 5:50 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama will huddle with the leaders of Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy and France next week in hopes of making "incremental progress" in the fight against the Islamic State group, the White House said Thursday.