- Shoemaker shuts down hometown Tigers, pitches Angels to win Updated: Aug-27-15 4:24 pm
- Blue Jays cap sweep of Angels with 12-5 win Updated: Aug-23-15 6:50 pm
- Bullpen falters, Phillies lose to Blue Jays 8-5 Updated: Aug-18-15 11:38 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jeanmar Gomez grooved a 3-0 pitch to the wrong batter.
- Donaldson homers twice, leads Blue Jays past Phillies 8-5 Updated: Aug-18-15 11:32 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Josh Donaldson has turned the two-hole into a slugger's spot in the lineup.
- Bautista homers, Blue Jay beat Yankees to avoid 3-game sweep Updated: Aug-16-15 4:18 pm
- Blue Jays batter Brooks, beat Athletics 10-3 Updated: Aug-12-15 11:18 pm
TORONTO - Aaron Brooks might want to check with customs before his next start in Toronto. Whatever the reason, he seems to have a tough time bringing his best stuff across the border.
- Blue Jays surge, have 'special feeling' since deadline deals Updated: Aug-10-15 4:16 pm
- Ellsbury, Sabathia lead Yankees to 2-1 win over Red Sox Updated: Aug-06-15 11:53 pm
NEW YORK - Sweat was streaming down CC Sabathia's face to the point where he said he couldn't see. He stomped around the mound, shouted and swore encouragement to himself.
- Encarnacion homers, Blue Jays top Twins 9-3 for 4-game sweep Updated: Aug-06-15 10:20 pm
TORONTO - Edwin Encarnacion hit a two-run homer and Mark Buehrle earned his 30th career win against Minnesota as the Toronto Blue Jays beat the struggling Twins 9-3 Thursday night to complete a four-game sweep.
- Colabello homers, Jays beat Royals 5-2 in testy game Updated: Aug-02-15 4:35 pm
- Blue Jays add RHP Lowe, OF Revere on deadline day Updated: Jul-31-15 5:57 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays capped a busy week with pair of trade deadline deals, bolstering their bullpen and outfield options as they seek to end the longest playoff drought in the major leagues.
- Blue Jays land Price in Toronto's 2nd big trade of week Updated: Jul-30-15 7:26 pm
DETROIT - Toronto acquired All-Star left-hander David Price from the Detroit Tigers on Thursday, the second major move in less than a week by the Blue Jays as they chase their first postseason appearance since 1993.