- Spain coach Del Bosque insists dominating era is not over Updated: Jun-27-16 4:22 pm
SAINT-DENIS, France - Dethroned at the World Cup and now at the European Championship, Spain coach Vicente Del Bosque believes his team can soon reign again.
- Column: Spain comes full circle in Euro 2016 loss to Italy Updated: Jun-27-16 4:06 pm
SAINT-DENIS, France - Italy killed the Spanish football beast it helped create.
- Ireland's resilience rewarded with late winner against Italy Updated: Jun-22-16 7:54 pm
LILLE, France - Ireland's never-say-die mentality has finally paid off.
- Sweden goes 180 minutes without shot on target in Euro 2016 Updated: Jun-17-16 1:51 pm
TOULOUSE, France - For all the hype surrounding Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the Sweden striker hasn't managed a single shot on goal over 180 minutes of soccer at the European Championship.
- Italy advances to last 16 with 1-0 win over Sweden Updated: Jun-17-16 1:24 pm
TOULOUSE, France - Eder's late goal gave Italy a 1-0 win over Sweden on Friday and a spot in the round of 16 at the European Championship as Italy's defense once again stood tall.
- Even Gianluigi Buffon fears Zlatan Ibrahimovic Updated: Jun-16-16 2:46 pm
Even veteran goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon is scared of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
- Mourinho-Guardiola face off for 1st time in EPL on Sept. 10 Updated: Jun-15-16 10:17 am
Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola won't have long to wait before they face off for the first time in the English Premier League.
- The action is on and off the pitch at Euro 2016 Updated: Jun-15-16 1:46 am
PARIS - Tear gas, great goals and acrobatic saves have shared the headlines in the first round of group matches at the 2016 European Championship.
- Impressive Italy beats Belgium 2-0 at Euro 2016 Updated: Jun-13-16 7:29 pm
LYON, France - The jubilant scenes were reminiscent of Italy's triumph at the 2006 World Cup after the final whistle in Lyon on Monday night.
- Conte bets on "chameleon" Italy to upset Belgium Updated: Jun-12-16 5:26 pm
LYON, France - Coaching the weakest Italy in recent memory, coach Antonio Conte hopes his side's "chameleon-like" ability to vary formations and interchange players will be enough to defy their doubters by going far in the European Championship.
- Eden Hazard eager to recover form in Euro 2016 Updated: Jun-12-16 2:57 pm
LYON, France - Few players are as eager for the European Championship to start as Belgium forward Eden Hazard.
- Pogba has to curtail attacking flair for France's benefit Updated: Jun-09-16 11:52 am
PARIS - French fans pinning their hopes on Paul Pogba being the talismanic midfielder leading them to European Championship glory on home soil may have to bank on someone else.
- Italy beats Finland 2-0 in final warmup before Euros Updated: Jun-06-16 6:51 pm
VERONA, Italy - Italy again dominated as it beat Finland 2-0 at Stadio Bentegodi in Verona on Monday, in its final warmup for the European Championship.
- A look at Group E at Euro 2016 Updated: Jun-04-16 5:11 am
A look at the teams and their key players and coach in Group E at the European Championship:
- New finalists, familiar title contenders at expanded Euros Updated: Jun-03-16 12:48 pm
LONDON - The European Championship enters a new era with Spain seeking to reassert its old supremacy.
- The Latest: Keane makes it to Ireland squad for Euro 2016 Updated: May-31-16 6:04 pm
LONDON - The Latest on the European Championship squad announcements (all times local):
- Montolivo out as Italy squad revealed in glitzy ceremony Updated: May-31-16 4:57 pm
ROME - AC Milan captain Riccardo Montolivo was left out of Italy's squad for the European Championship on Tuesday after failing to recover from injury in time, but fellow midfielder Thiago Motta was judged fit enough to be included in the 23-man squad.
- 5 Matches Not to Miss at the European Championship Updated: May-31-16 9:25 am
GENEVA - Every fourth summer, football lovers tune in to what many see as the tournament for the purists on the global calendar.
- Pelle fires Italy to 1-0 win over Scotland in friendly Updated: May-29-16 5:52 pm
VALLETTA, Malta - Italy dominated against Scotland but only scraped a 1-0 win Sunday in its penultimate warmup match before the European Championship, and the Azzurri's wayward shooting will be of concern to coach Antonio Conte.