- C.J. Miles scores 27, Pacers beat Nets 114-100 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:06 pm
- Irving leads Cavaliers to rare win at Indiana, 111-106 in OT Updated: Feb-01-16 11:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Cleveland's Kyrie Irving spent the break between regulation and overtime urging his teammates to close out Monday night.
- Short-handed Clippers hold off Pacers comeback for 91-89 win Updated: Jan-27-16 11:22 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Clippers forward Blake Griffin watched his teammates win Tuesday night, then apologized for why he wasn't there to help.
- Short-handed Clippers hold off Pacers comeback for 91-89 win Updated: Jan-26-16 11:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - With All-Star forward Blake Griffin recovering from a broken shooting home in Los Angeles and the sluggish Clippers needing a spark Tuesday night, Doc Rivers got exactly what he needed.
- Spurs' quiet star Kawhi Leonard ready for Curry, Warriors Updated: Jan-24-16 3:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - On a team that prides itself on humility, efficiency and selflessness, Kawhi Leonard is the most Spur-like of them all.
- Cousins scores career high 48 as Kings beat Pacers 108-97 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:25 am
SACRAMENTO, California - DeMarcus Cousins might finally be becoming the consistent and controlled star player the Sacramento Kings have been hoping he'd be.
- Ellis, George lead Pacers past Suns 97-94 Updated: Jan-20-16 1:21 am
PHOENIX - The Indiana Pacers almost blew a 20-point second-half lead Tuesday night. In the end, the deficit was too large for struggling and short-handed Phoenix to close.
- Foye's late 3-pointer lifts Nuggets over Pacers, 129-126 Updated: Jan-18-16 12:31 am
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets atoned for a poor defensive first half with a strong offense after the break to pull out a big win.
- Wall carries Wizards to 118-104 victory over Pacers Updated: Jan-15-16 11:36 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - John Wall got the Wizards off and running, and they kept it going even when he sat down.
- Thomas, Celtics snap 4-game skid with 103-94 win over Pacers Updated: Jan-14-16 12:28 am
BOSTON - The Boston Celtics were on the verge of falling below .500 for the first time since the opening two weeks of the season.
- Pacers pull away in fourth, beat Suns 116-97 Updated: Jan-12-16 11:10 pm