- Briscoe helps No. 1 Kentucky outlast Illinois State 75-63 Updated: Nov-30-15 10:49 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky coach John Calipari took heart in his young Wildcats absorbing Illinois State's best shots before getting off the deck to inflict some aggression of their own.
- No. 2 Kentucky beats Wright State 78-63 to improve to 4-0 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:44 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Tyler Ulis waited patiently for more responsibility at Kentucky, and the sophomore point guard is making the most of his big opportunity.
- No. 2 Kentucky shuts down No. 5 Duke for 74-63 victory Updated: Nov-17-15 11:30 pm
CHICAGO - Tyler Ulis scampered up and down the court. Jamal Murray muscled his way to the basket. Marcus Lee and Alex Poythress finished with authority.
- Allen struggles as No. 5 Duke loses 74-63 to No. 2 Kentucky Updated: Nov-17-15 11:28 pm
CHICAGO - Grayson Allen was hounded all over the court, right from the start, and it turned into a teaching moment for the sophomore star for No. 5 Duke.
- Skal Labissiere looks to take next step for No. 2 Kentucky Updated: Nov-16-15 5:12 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Skal Labissiere has heeded Kentucky coach John Calipari's advice to be an offensive presence.
- Labissiere's 26 leads No. 2 Kentucky's 87-57 rout of NJIT Updated: Nov-14-15 11:44 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Skal Labissiere knew his second game with No. 2 Kentucky had to be better than his debut.
- No. 2 Kentucky beats Albany 78-65 in season opener Updated: Nov-13-15 11:02 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Jamal Murray looked back on his Kentucky debut and was relieved that the ending was better than the beginning.
- Second-ranked Kentucky starts season with 3 games in 5 days Updated: Nov-12-15 6:14 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Starting the season ranked second isn't a concern for a Kentucky squad that believes it can reclaim its familiar penthouse view.
- Kentucky shellacks Ottawa 117-58 in exhibition opener Updated: Nov-02-15 9:01 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Jamal Murray and Tyler Ulis each had double-doubles as six Kentucky players scored in double figures to help the No. 2 Wildcats cruise past Ottawa (Kan.) 117-58 in their exhibition opener Monday night.