- Roethlisberger to remain under concussion protocol Updated: Dec-01-15 5:34 pm
PITTSBURGH - Ben Roethlisberger is blaming his early exit from last Sunday's loss to Seattle on a headache. Mike Tomlin says his franchise quarterback has a concussion.
- Smith confident Buccaneers can hang in NFC playoff race Updated: Nov-30-15 7:47 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers worked themselves into playoff contention following a slow start and feel they're more than capable of earning a berth for the first time in eight years.
- Hasselbeck playing perfect role filling in for injured Luck Updated: Nov-30-15 7:20 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Matt Hasselbeck's inspiring comeback might be gaining popularity outside the Colts' locker room.
- Mediocre and losing teams are NFL contenders Updated: Nov-30-15 5:36 pm
The NBA has a yearly ritual in which sub-.500 teams make the playoffs. Looks like the NFL could emulate that approach this season.
- Sloppy performance costs Steelers control of playoff spot Updated: Nov-30-15 3:43 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers kept insisting there was no need to scoreboard watch, figuring they didn't have to worry about their spot in the AFC's jumbled playoff picture if they kept winning.
- Youthful Hasselbeck leads Colts to 25-12 win over Buccaneers Updated: Nov-30-15 2:20 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis signed Matt Hasselbeck three years ago to help groom Andrew Luck.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 12: Gronk injured; Pats lose to Broncos Updated: Nov-30-15 2:16 am
There was Rob Gronkowski, the NFL's best tight end and Tom Brady's only real receiving threat remaining, getting carted to the locker room, shortly after he writhed on the snow-covered turf, his right leg in pain.
- Buccaneers lose 25-12 at Indianapolis Updated: Nov-29-15 6:53 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Lovie Smith watched in dismay as the mistakes piled up.
- Hasselbeck, Vinatieri lead Colts past Buccaneers 25-12 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indy's golden oldies keep producing hits.
- Woodson, Rivers, Megatron among sportsmanship award nominees Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
NEW YORK - Veterans Charles Woodson, Philip Rivers and Calvin Johnson are among 32 players nominated for the Art Rooney Award that honors sportsmanship in the NFL.
- Panthers take perfect record to Big D Updated: Nov-25-15 11:41 am
So Tony Romo is back and all is right in Dallas.
- Winston doing things Brady needed years to accomplish Updated: Nov-24-15 6:02 am
Jameis Winston is the next Tom Brady.
- Indianapolis continues finding ways to win without Luck Updated: Nov-23-15 6:33 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts keep finding ways to adapt.
- Colts left tackle sprains knee ligament, listed week to week Updated: Nov-23-15 5:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts left tackle Anthony Castonzo has sprained the MCL in his right knee and is listed as week to week.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- Vinatieri's late 43-yard FG lifts Colts past Falcons, 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:41 am
ATLANTA - Pat McAfee can't believe Adam Vinatieri is still making game-winning kicks.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Vinatieri kicks another winner, Colts beat Falcons 24-21 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:26 pm
ATLANTA - The ol' geezers came through for the Indianapolis Colts.
- NFL teams can collapse after losing QB, ask 2014 Cardinals Updated: Nov-20-15 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Peyton Manning is out. So is Andrew Luck. Tony Romo is finally ready to come back, after the Cowboys went 0-7 without him.
- Colts' Chudzinski faces new challenge: No Luck and Falcons Updated: Nov-20-15 2:34 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Rob Chudzinski doesn't have a problem with the recent challenges the Colts have had to face. He doesn't have an issue with recent changes. In fact, the associate head coach insists, he welcomes all of it in a way.
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- Hasselbeck ready to take over as Colts quarterback after bye Updated: Nov-16-15 5:32 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Matt Hasselbeck called an audible when he heard about Andrew Luck's latest injury.
- Broncos, Seahawks, Packers Colts no longer elite Updated: Nov-16-15 3:46 pm
This isn't at all what the Broncos, Seahawks, Packers and Colts had in mind.
- From Romo to Welker, plenty of players to watch in the NFL Updated: Nov-11-15 3:08 am
Tony Romo is coming back, even if it's too late to save the Dallas Cowboys' season.