- After past opposition, SC delegation now seeks flood aid Updated: Oct-06-15 5:44 pm
WASHINGTON - South Carolina's congressional delegation is vowing to make sure the state gets federal help to recover from the historic flooding from massive rains.
- SC's Tim Scott plays role in GOP race with candidate forums Updated: Oct-03-15 12:52 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - More than 2,000 voters, from college students to those of retirement age, packed a Columbia theater recently to see for themselves what it's like to experience businessman Donald Trump up close and personal.
- Fiorina pushes government accountability, immigration reform Updated: Oct-02-15 1:49 pm
AIKEN, South Carolina - Republican presidential hopeful Carly Fiorina told an Aiken audience Friday she would require federal agencies to account for each dollar requested in their budgets, part of her continuing demand that government spending be put on a diet.
- Bush with S. Carolina prosecutor for constitutional chat Updated: Oct-02-15 6:13 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush is returning to South Carolina for a constitutional conversation.
- Congress passes bill easing small business health law rules Updated: Oct-01-15 6:42 pm
WASHINGTON - Congress approved bipartisan legislation Thursday aimed at preventing premium increases that some smaller businesses were expecting next year under President Barack Obama's health care law.
- GOP hopeful Graham joins fellow senator Scott at town hall Updated: Sep-28-15 4:01 am
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - South Carolina's two U.S. senators are getting together this week to talk presidential politics.
- Lindsey Graham attending coastal GOP meeting Updated: Sep-27-15 4:31 am
MURRELLS INLET, South Carolina - South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham is back in his home state this weekend for some campaigning as part of his quest for the Republican presidential nomination.
- Tim Scott visiting veteran memorial in Murrells Inlet Updated: Sep-27-15 4:05 am
MURRELLS INLET, South Carolina - U.S. Sen. Tim Scott is making a stop on South Carolina's coast this weekend.
- Trump speaks to black business leaders in South Carolina Updated: Sep-23-15 9:36 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has brought his campaign back to South Carolina for a speech in front of black business leaders and a town hall with the country's only black GOP U.S. senator.