- 'Limited' or not, Cowboys' Weeden carrying on as Romo sub Updated: Oct-07-15 7:27 pm
IRVING, Texas - Brandon Weeden didn't need Dallas owner Jerry Jones to tell him he's no Drew Brees.
- Rams rise in AP power rankings; Pats, Pack, Broncos 1-2-3 Updated: Oct-06-15 5:49 pm
- Cowboys reeling without Romo, Bryant; Patriots are next Updated: Oct-05-15 8:40 pm
IRVING, Texas - Already 0-2 without injured stars Tony Romo and Dez Bryant, Dallas must move on without the versatility of running back Lance Dunbar because of a season-ending knee injury.
- Spiller emerges in Saints' 26-20 OT win over Cowboys Updated: Oct-05-15 7:24 am
NEW ORLEANS - Running back C.J. Spiller came to New Orleans as a free agent this past offseason figuring that his speed and versatility would make him an ideal fit for coach Sean Payton's offense.
- Cowboys' running game still seeking groove without Murray Updated: Sep-30-15 7:58 pm
IRVING, Texas - Travis Frederick didn't think the Dallas offensive line deserved much credit after a quick start in the running game against Atlanta gave the impression the Cowboys had figured out life without DeMarco Murray.
- Jerry Jones: 'Yes, I do' on whether Cowboys trust Weeden Updated: Sep-28-15 6:09 pm
IRVING, Texas - Brandon Weeden has completed 10 passes to wide receivers in two starts for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Fill-in Freeman, Falcons beat Romo sub Weeden, Cowboys 39-28 Updated: Sep-28-15 2:44 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Devonta Freeman filled in just fine as Atlanta's lead running back.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 3: Sacks low, but QB injuries mounting Updated: Sep-28-15 2:35 am
Especially in this fantasy-fueled age, the NFL knows its product is at its most popular when face-of-the-franchise quarterbacks are throwing for gobs of yards and TD after TD.
- Cowboys quick out in 39-28 loss to Falcons without Romo, Dez Updated: Sep-27-15 6:03 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys were off and running without Tony Romo and Dez Bryant.
- Freeman assists Ryan, Jones as Falcons top Cowboys 39-28 Updated: Sep-27-15 5:56 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Julio Jones glided over the goal line on a diving touchdown. That quieted a Dallas crowd riled up by early hopes that the Cowboys might find a way to survive without Tony Romo and Dez Bryant.
- Cowboys' Witten focuses on playing well, not playing hurt Updated: Sep-24-15 8:24 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten dismisses the significance of his streak of 189 straight regular-season games - 196 counting the playoffs.
- Weeden gets shot as Cowboys QB, but Cassel will be waiting Updated: Sep-23-15 7:59 pm
IRVING, Texas - Brandon Weeden is the starter for Dallas with Tony Romo sidelined by a broken collarbone, and coach Jason Garrett made sure to remind the fourth-year player of that after the Cowboys traded for help at quarterback.
- Falcons look to seize the moment against ailing Cowboys Updated: Sep-23-15 7:26 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Everything seems to be falling into place for the Atlanta Falcons.
- Cowboys get Cassel from Bills with Romo out at least 7 games Updated: Sep-22-15 10:52 pm
IRVING, Texas - Matt Cassel is headed to Dallas in a trade as the Cowboys try to bolster their depth at quarterback while Tony Romo is sidelined at least seven games because of a broken left collarbone.
- Cowboys put Romo on IR-return list, ensuring 7-game absence Updated: Sep-22-15 3:24 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys have placed Tony Romo on the injured list with a designation to return, sidelining the quarterback for at least seven games after he broke his left collarbone against Philadelphia.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Cowboys forced to chart course without stars Romo, Bryant Updated: Sep-21-15 7:37 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo won't be back for at least two months because of a broken left collarbone, and maybe closer to three with the way the schedule falls for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Romo injured, but Cowboys beat Eagles 20-10 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:58 am
- Romo injured, but Cowboys beat Eagles 20-10 Updated: Sep-20-15 8:50 pm
PHILADELPHIA - No Romo. No Dez. No problem.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):