- Austin Dillon wins Xfinity Series race at Charlotte Updated: Oct-09-15 11:21 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Austin Dillon was leaning on his No. 33 Chevrolet praying moments before the Xfinity Series race Friday night when fireworks came crashing down on his backside.
- Kyle Busch fastest in final practice at Charlotte Updated: Oct-09-15 7:41 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Kyle Busch was the fastest Friday night in the final practice for the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Title contenders eyeing win at Charlotte to ease pressure Updated: Oct-09-15 6:49 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Expect the intensity to pick up a tick in the opening race of the second round of NASCAR's playoffs. The event at Charlotte Motor Speedway ended last year with mild-mannered Matt Kenseth jumping Brad Keselowski, who had already drawn the ire of Denny Hamlin.
- Matt Kenseth wins pole once again at Charlotte Updated: Oct-08-15 9:05 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Matt Kenseth is back in a familiar spot at Charlotte Motor Speedway - sitting on the pole.
- Earnhardt forced to make hard decisions for JR Motorsports Updated: Oct-08-15 5:45 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Dale Earnhardt Jr. has tried for five years to push Josh Berry's career forward. He got him one Xfinity Series start this year driving for JR Motorsports, and was ecstatic when Berry turned it into a seventh-place finish last month at Richmond.
- Harvick victory celebration raises eyebrows among rivals Updated: Oct-06-15 7:17 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - First, Kevin Harvick embarrassed the field with a dominating victory at Dover.
- Gordon thinks new tire changer can give inside information Updated: Oct-06-15 5:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jeff Gordon believes his new front tire changer can improve his pit crew and give Hendrick Motorsports some inside information on the competition.
- NASCAR driver Theriault injured in Trucks race Updated: Oct-05-15 8:09 am
STATESVILLE, North Carolina - NASCAR driver Austin Theriault has suffered a compression fracture of his lower back in a head-on crash into a wall in a Truck Series race.
- John Wes Townley wins NASCAR Truck race at Las Vegas Updated: Oct-05-15 8:08 am
LAS VEGAS - John Wes Townley won the NASCAR Camping World Truck race Saturday night at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, an event marred by Austin Theriault's head-on crash into a wall.
- Bowyer lands ride with HScott before replacing Tony Stewart Updated: Oct-02-15 4:15 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Clint Bowyer hopes his one-year pit stop at HScott Motorsports is more than just a footnote on his career.
- Matt Kenseth wins 2nd race of NASCAR's playoffs Updated: Sep-27-15 7:42 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Matt Kenseth had the fresher tires and the fuller tank as he stalked Kevin Harvick with postseason advancement at stake.
- Ryan Blaney wins Xfinity race at Kentucky Speedway Updated: Sep-27-15 3:16 am
SPARTA, Kentucky - Ryan Blaney completed a Team Penske season sweep of the NASCAR Xfinity Series races at Kentucky Speedway, beating Ty Dillon in a green-white-checkered finish Saturday night.
- Carl Edwards wins pole at New Hampshire for 2nd Chase race Updated: Sep-25-15 7:03 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards will start from the pole in his bid to give Joe Gibbs Racing its fourth straight victory.
- Edwards tops speed chart during practice at New Hampshire Updated: Sep-25-15 2:31 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards was fastest in the lone practice session Friday for the second race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
- Truex fastest in final 2 practices before opening Chase race Updated: Sep-19-15 5:34 pm
JOLIET, Illinois - Martin Truex Jr. was the fastest in both practice sessions Saturday for the opening round of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.