- Bowyer holds head high to cling to final Chase berth Updated: Aug-23-15 4:48 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - All of the crew members who work on Clint Bowyer's team know they'll be out of a job in 12 more races. Like everyone else at Michael Waltrip Racing, they face an uncertain future in NASCAR following this week's announcement that the organization will close at the end of the season.
- Logano defends Bristol victory to hold off Gibbs drivers Updated: Aug-23-15 12:35 am
BRISTOL, Tennessee - As Joey Logano circled Bristol Motor Speedway, he'd briefly glance in the mirror to watch Kevin Harvick.
- Denny Hamlin leads Toyota sweep in Bristol qualifying Updated: Aug-21-15 8:21 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Denny Hamlin set a track record in leading a Toyota sweep of the first two rows in qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Stock car great Kimmel nears 500th career ARCA start Updated: Aug-19-15 6:03 pm
Frank Kimmel says he's a distant relative of outlaw Jesse James and his family has a six shooter with JJ carved into the revolver that has become a prized heirloom.
- Penske cars have splitters replaced after inspection issue Updated: Aug-16-15 8:08 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Team Penske replaced splitters on the cars of Joey Logano and Brad Keselowski before Sunday's Sprint Cup race at Michigan International Speedway, and NASCAR said it would take the splitters back to the research and development center.
- Joey Logano wins at Watkins Glen, saves fuel this time Updated: Aug-09-15 7:26 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - Joey Logano kept his foot on the gas pedal a little bit longer than usual after taking the checkered flag at Watkins Glen International, a huge cloud of smoke wafting toward victory lane.
- Joey Logano wins Xfinity race at Watkins Glen Updated: Aug-08-15 7:24 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - When it comes to the Xfinity Series race at Watkins Glen International, it's become Penske Racing's playground now that Marcos Ambrose is no longer around.
- Allmendinger wins Watkins Glen pole, edging Truex Updated: Aug-08-15 3:32 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - After faltering in the final Sprint Cup practice, AJ Allmendinger was searching for answers.