- Young fires back at rivals over ballot challenge Updated: Feb-12-16 4:42 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Republican U.S. Rep. Todd Young has struck back at political foes in both parties who allege he failed to meet Indiana's ballot requirements in his bid for U.S. Senate.
- Indiana News Digest Updated: Feb-12-16 12:00 am
Here's a look at AP's Indiana news coverage at 12 a.m.
- GOP stunned Senate hopeful may be short of ballot signatures Updated: Feb-11-16 3:57 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Two of Indiana's top GOP lawmakers said Thursday that they were surprised to learn Congressman Todd Young may have failed to meet a state ballot requirement in his U.S. Senate campaign, with the Republican leader of the state Senate saying it may be "one of the most colossal mistakes I've ever seen."
- Ex-Indiana GOP chairman Holcomb drop US Senate campaign Updated: Feb-08-16 6:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Former Indiana Republican Party chairman Eric Holcomb abruptly dropped out of the state's U.S. Senate race Monday, giving some breathing room to the other two candidates in the crowded GOP primary field while hinting he may have something else to announce soon.
- Social services advocate Dickerson suspends US Senate bid Updated: Jan-20-16 1:57 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Longtime social services advocate John Dickerson is suspending his underdog campaign seeking the Democratic nomination for the U.S. Senate this year.
- 3 Indiana GOP candidates debate for Senate nomination Updated: Jan-17-16 4:20 pm
KOKOMO, Indiana - Three Republicans running for Indiana's open U.S. Senate seat highlighted their conservative credentials and touted past accomplishments during a debate.