- Mets hit 3 homers in 5 pitches to sweep Nationals, 5-2 Updated: Aug-02-15 11:17 pm
- Leake will make his Giants' debut Sunday at Texas Updated: Jul-31-15 9:37 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Mike Leake is replacing Tim Hudson in San Francisco's rotation, and the newly acquired right-hander will make his Giants' debut in their series finale Sunday at Texas.
- Scherzer, Papelbon lift Nationals past Marlins 1-0 Updated: Jul-30-15 7:50 pm
MIAMI - Jonathan Papelbon's debut with the Washington Nationals was just as they envisioned.
- All-Star closer Jonathan Papelbon joins Nationals Updated: Jul-29-15 6:42 pm
MIAMI - All-Star closer Jonathan Papelbon wants to win another championship and become baseball's career saves leader. He likes his chances with the Washington Nationals.
- Taylor, Espinosa lead Nationals' comeback over Mets Updated: Jul-22-15 5:33 pm
- Nationals' Strasburg to throw batting practice Friday Updated: Jul-22-15 12:30 pm
WASHINGTON - Stephen Strasburg is scheduled to throw batting practice Friday as the Nationals star comes back from a strained left oblique.
- Nationals promote Ross from Triple-A, rookie starts vs Mets Updated: Jul-21-15 5:20 pm
- Playoff races, trade talks highlight 2nd half of MLB season Updated: Jul-15-15 11:21 am
The Cardinals are really good, the Phillies are really bad, and then there's everyone else.
- Orioles, Chen hit the break with a 3-2 loss to Nationals Updated: Jul-12-15 6:18 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles sputtered into the All-Star break looking like a team that could really use a four-day vacation from baseball.
- Scherzer allows 4 hits as Nationals beat Orioles 3-2 Updated: Jul-12-15 5:51 pm
BALTIMORE - Coming off his worst start of the season, Max Scherzer wasn't willing to wait any longer than necessary to get back on the mound.
- Reds-Nationals game postponed by rain; no makeup date yet Updated: Jul-08-15 9:11 pm
- Ramos homers, drives in 2 as Nationals defeat Giants 3-1 Updated: Jul-06-15 12:42 am
- Nats put RHP Strasburg on disabled list with oblique strain Updated: Jul-05-15 6:27 pm
WASHINGTON - The Washington Nationals have put pitcher Stephen Strasburg back on the 15-day disabled list, this time with a strained left oblique.