- Rendon, Ramos homer, Nationals beat Brewers 9-5 Updated: Aug-23-15 7:11 pm
WASHINGTON - Utilityman Danny Espinosa seized another opportunity in a season of full of them. Washington Nationals star Bryce Harper thinks his teammate should get more.
- Kershaw reaches 200 Ks in Dodgers' 3-0 win over Nats Updated: Aug-13-15 1:56 am
LOS ANGELES - Clayton Kershaw showed everyone he was on his game early, striking out the side in the second inning while retiring the game's first 16 batters.
- Nationals CF Denard Span has injury setback; Uggla to DL Updated: Aug-08-15 6:22 pm
WASHINGTON - Nationals center fielder Denard Span has experienced a setback in his rehabilitation from a back injury, delaying his return from the disabled list.
- Gonzalez hits slam as Rockies rally past Nationals 5-4 Updated: Aug-07-15 11:42 pm
WASHINGTON - The Colorado Rockies apparently have no intention of simply limping to the conclusion of a disappointing season.
- Nationals RHP Fister reluctantly accepts reliever role Updated: Aug-07-15 5:48 pm
WASHINGTON - Doug Fister's season-long quest for consistency will continue in the Washington Nationals' bullpen, perhaps the last place the right-hander figured to land after winning 16 games a year ago.
- Desmond, Ross lift Nationals to 8-3 win over Diamondbacks Updated: Aug-06-15 8:27 pm
- Strasburg feeling good, but no timetable for return to Nats Updated: Aug-04-15 6:00 pm
WASHINGTON - Washington Nationals pitcher Stephen Strasburg says he's doing well after striking out 11 in his latest minor league rehabilitation assignment, but still isn't sure when he'll return to the majors.
- Mets hit 3 homers in 5 pitches to sweep Nationals, 5-2 Updated: Aug-03-15 1:05 am
NEW YORK - As the clock ticked past 11 p.m. and "Moondance" by Van Morrison practically wafted through the ballpark, young children ran around the bases as part of a family-friendly promotion normally reserved for Sunday afternoons.
- Scherzer, Papelbon lift Nationals past Marlins 1-0 Updated: Jul-30-15 7:50 pm
MIAMI - Jonathan Papelbon's debut with the Washington Nationals was just as they envisioned.
- All-Star closer Jonathan Papelbon joins Nationals Updated: Jul-29-15 6:42 pm
MIAMI - All-Star closer Jonathan Papelbon wants to win another championship and become baseball's career saves leader. He likes his chances with the Washington Nationals.