- Ducks accept blame for Boudreau firing after playoff ouster Updated: Apr-30-16 8:00 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The start, not the finish, cost Bruce Boudreau his job with the Anaheim Ducks.
- Ducks fire coach Bruce Boudreau after early playoff exit Updated: Apr-29-16 4:27 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks fired coach Bruce Boudreau on Friday, two days after the four-time Pacific Division champions' first-round exit from the playoffs.
- Ducks face changes when slow starts finally catch up to them Updated: Apr-28-16 7:41 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks began the season by falling far behind in the standings.
- Predators edge Ducks 2-1 in Game 7, advance to 2nd round Updated: Apr-28-16 1:50 am
- Predators force franchise's 1st Game 7, beat Ducks 3-1 Updated: Apr-26-16 12:00 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - By treating their elimination game like a Game 7, the Nashville Predators finally have pushed a playoff series to a seventh game.
- Ducks switch goalies to Andersen for Game 3 vs. Predators Updated: Apr-19-16 2:27 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Goaltender Frederik Andersen will start Game 3 for Anaheim with the Ducks trailing 0-2 in their opening series with the Nashville Predators.
- Playoff teams needing crucial points find offense on defense Updated: Apr-13-16 4:58 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Come the postseason, NHL teams need as much scoring as they can get. The Nashville Predators are ready to lean, yet again, on their defense for a little help in that department.
- Age-old question: Is Panarin too old to be NHL's top rookie? Updated: Apr-13-16 2:38 am
The NHL has once before made a significant change to its rookie of the year rules by establishing an age limit after 31-year-old Sergei Makarov won the Calder Trophy in 1990.
- Predators goalie Rinne ready for new start in postseason Updated: Apr-12-16 6:21 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The postseason offers the opportunity for a fresh start, and Predators goaltender Pekka Rinne couldn't be happier.
- High-profile injuries around NHL muddle playoff landscape Updated: Apr-12-16 5:58 pm
WASHINGTON - The defending Eastern Conference Tampa Bay Lightning are a lot more uneasy going into the playoffs than they were a year ago. Not having Steven Stamkos and Anton Stralman can do that.
- Rakell, Perron, Bieksa should be ready for Ducks playoffs Updated: Apr-12-16 5:29 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks reached the postseason and won the Pacific Division despite a dismayingly long injury list. They expect it to get shorter after they finally hit the ice against Nashville.
- Capitals' Holtby as calm as ever going into fourth playoffs Updated: Apr-12-16 4:25 pm
ARLINGTON, Virginia - When Washington Capitals players see an opposing goaltender bobbling the puck or struggling to make a save, they yell to each other that he looks shaky. When they look back to their own crease, they rarely see that with Braden Holtby.
- Ducks beat Capitals, clinch Pacific Division Updated: Apr-10-16 11:37 pm
WASHINGTON - When the Anaheim Ducks lost nine of their first 10 games, making the playoffs looked like an uphill climb. Now they're Pacific Division champions for the fourth consecutive year.
- Jakob Silfverberg scores twice as Ducks beat Avalanche 5-3 Updated: Apr-10-16 1:13 am
DENVER - Now that he has reached the 20-goal mark, Jakob Silfverberg officially feels like a bona fide scorer.
- Kings hold off rival Ducks 2-1, close in on division title Updated: Apr-08-16 2:22 am
- Wheeler gets winner as Jets rally to stun Ducks in OT, 2-1 Updated: Apr-06-16 1:31 am