- Mets get Cespedes at trade deadline Updated: Aug-01-15 10:57 am
NEW YORK - The Mets finally landed the bat they were looking for in Yoenis Cespedes just ahead of Friday's trade deadline, and Cole Hamels confirmed he blocked a trade to Houston before Philadelphia dealt its ace to Texas.
- Rangers get Hamels from Phillies for 2015 - and beyond Updated: Jul-31-15 7:30 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - With Cole Hamels, the Texas Rangers have gotten another ace in hopes of getting back to the playoffs - in 2015 and beyond.
- The Latest: Cespedes, Haren, Revere traded at MLB's deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 5:04 pm
NEW YORK - Here are the latest developments as Major League Baseball hits a deadline Friday for trades where players do not first have to pass through waivers (all times Eastern):
- Hamilton's game-ending hit gives Texas 7-6 win over Yankees Updated: Jul-31-15 1:17 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Josh Hamilton's big swing in the first inning quickly got the Texas Rangers even after they fell in a 3-0 hole.
- Birthday bash: Alex Rodriguez homers on 40th birthday Updated: Jul-27-15 10:24 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Alex Rodriguez is hitting home runs in his 40s, just like he did as a teenager.
- Trout has grand slam, solo HR in Angels' win over Rangers Updated: Jul-26-15 8:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Home run titles are no different to Mike Trout than any of the other awards and achievements that have made him a major league star. If it happens, it happens. It's just not on his personal agenda at the moment.
- Headley, Drew homer as Eovaldi, Yankees beat Twins 7-2 Updated: Jul-26-15 7:17 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The New York Yankees turned a rough start to their series in Minnesota into a sixth straight series win.
- Rangers rally from 7 runs down but lose in 9th Updated: Jul-21-15 2:04 am
DENVER - The Texas Rangers rallied from seven runs down to tie it. Then they lost the game in agonizing fashion.
- Pollock, Diamondbacks top Rangers 7-4 in Harrison's return Updated: Jul-09-15 1:02 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - A.J. Pollock and the Arizona Diamondbacks are finally back to .500. Now they'll try to stay there before the first-time All-Star goes to Cincinnati.