- Super Bowl champions haven't always been 'super' Updated: Feb-06-16 2:29 am
They have the gaudy rings and the rest of the swag that comes with being a Super Bowl champion.
- Broncos accustomed to pulling out wins in tight situations Updated: Jan-28-16 3:07 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - As confetti cannons showered the Denver Broncos with a blizzard of orange and blue, Methodist minister Don Bird of Aurora, Colorado, expressed the feelings of so many sweat-drenched, fingernail-nibbling fans.
- DeMarcus Ware gave an epic speech on eve of AFC championship Updated: Jan-26-16 4:52 pm
DENVER - Before playing the game of his life, DeMarcus Ware gave a speech that inspired his Broncos teammates on the eve of their beat-down of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.
- NFC championship game features 2 of NFL's best cornerbacks Updated: Jan-22-16 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Cornerbacks might have the toughest job in the NFL.
- Freeney, coaxed off the couch, is still pressuring QBs Updated: Jan-21-16 7:54 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Dwight Freeney said he was a week away from retiring from the NFL when Arizona coach Bruce Arians called to offer him a job.
- Carr is injury replacement for Rodgers in Pro Bowl Updated: Jan-21-16 8:43 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is being replaced in the Pro Bowl because of an injury.
- Only guarantee from NFL's overtime rules is unhappy loser Updated: Jan-21-16 4:12 am
Green Bay linebacker Clay Matthews summed up the problem with the NFL's current overtime rule quite nicely when not even Aaron Rodgers' latest heroics could save the Packers from yet another playoff loss.
- SB 45: Packers edge Steelers 31-25 Updated: Jan-20-16 10:17 pm
Super Bowl 45
- Raiders QB Derek Carr picked as Pro Bowl replacement Updated: Jan-20-16 7:41 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr was added to the Pro Bowl roster as an injury replacement for Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers.
- Panthers struggling with keeping leads, closing out games Updated: Jan-20-16 6:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers problem hasn't been building big leads this season, it has been keeping them.
- Packers' grind-it-out season ends with hope, questions at WR Updated: Jan-18-16 9:07 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The player the Green Bay Packers may have missed most this season darted in and out of the locker room Monday as his teammates packed up their belongings.
- After wild victory, Cardinals' Arians eyes tough Panthers Updated: Jan-18-16 8:10 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - His first playoff victory as an NFL head coach behind him, Arizona's Bruce Arians turned his attention to Carolina and the challenge of facing the powerful Panthers on the road.
- Want the Lombardi Trophy? Pay attention to your lessons Updated: Jan-18-16 4:07 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Every team in the second round of the NFL playoffs learned some lessons about themselves.
- NFL: Ref determined 'basic fairness' dictated re-tossed coin Updated: Jan-17-16 6:28 pm
NEW YORK - No need to flip out over that repeated coin toss.
- Cardinals-Packers game had little bit of everything Updated: Jan-17-16 4:48 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Arizona's overtime win over the Green Bay Packers featured much more than Aaron Rodgers' latest "Hail Mary" and the Cardinals' "Hail Larry."
- Cardinals' "Hail Larry" trumps Rodgers' Hail Mary Updated: Jan-17-16 1:56 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - After being forced into overtime by another Hail Mary from Aaron Rodgers, the Arizona Cardinals wasted no time calling for the "Hail Larry" to get to the NFC title game.
- Cardinals knock off Packers 26-20 in NFC playoffs Updated: Jan-17-16 12:56 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Aaron Rodgers rolled to the left and avoided a tackler, heaving the ball high into the desert air before he was hit.
- NFL Latest: Cardinals will play at Carolina or host Seattle Updated: Jan-17-16 12:13 am
The Latest from NFL divisional games Saturday. (All times EST)
- Ben McAdoo says Giants need to reload, not rebuild Updated: Jan-15-16 4:41 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - In deference to predecessor, Ben McAdoo is keeping the New York Giants on Tom Coughlin time.
- Packers look to get better protection for Rodgers vs Cards Updated: Jan-13-16 6:00 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The most important member of the Green Bay Packers isn't necessarily Aaron Rodgers.
- Packers find playoff success in setting the tempo Updated: Jan-12-16 6:42 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - At their best against Washington, the Green Bay Packers snapped back to the line of scrimmage quickly after a successful play, ready for the next snap.
- Cardinals prepare for a tougher rematch with Packers Updated: Jan-11-16 8:37 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals will meet a familiar foe in the NFC divisional playoffs on Saturday night.
- Prep and planning pays off for Packers' McCarthy, Rodgers Updated: Jan-11-16 5:38 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Game-planning sessions can get a little dry sometimes for the Green Bay Packers.
- Wild-card teams go unprecedented 4 for 4. What's next? Updated: Jan-11-16 2:52 pm
Just get in is the mantra of NFL teams as they chase playoff berths. Wild-card weekend displayed why that philosophy works.
- In playoff mode, Aaron Rodgers, Packers beat Redskins 35-18 Updated: Jan-11-16 2:47 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy doesn't want to hear any more about his team's two losses to end the regular season - or the anemic offense that caused them.