- Led by rugged Lacy, the Packers break out the pads in camp Updated: Aug-01-15 5:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - For the first time since their stunning loss in the NFC championship game in late January, the Green Bay Packers put on the pads Saturday.
- Pads go on at Dolphins camp; Suh finds new gear Updated: Aug-01-15 1:36 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Poor Billy Turner. The second-year offensive lineman probably thought he was ready for what was coming Saturday, the first day of in-pads work at the Miami Dolphins training camp.
- Pay day: Wilson signs 4-year extension with Seahawks Updated: Jul-31-15 6:30 pm
RENTON, Washington - Drawn out to nearly the last moment before a deadline that was not just for show, Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks discovered a compromise in contract talks.
- Packers offense opens training camp with running start Updated: Jul-30-15 9:02 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers got off to a running start at training camp.
- McCarthy eager to get started in 10th season leading Packers Updated: Jul-29-15 4:06 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Mike McCarthy marched quickly to the podium and spoke with the enthusiasm of a teacher greeting students on the first day of school.
- Packers president: Naming rights off limits for Lambeau Updated: Jul-28-15 6:06 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The tradition-rich Packers are embracing trendy throwback looks for their alternate, third jerseys. They're nearly finished upgrading the wireless connectivity at Lambeau Field to help fans text and tweet about every touchdown pass from MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
- Chiefs cornerback Smith suspended 3 games for DUI arrest Updated: Jul-24-15 12:39 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs cornerback Sean Smith will miss the first three games of the regular season, including matchups against the Broncos' Peyton Manning and Packers' Aaron Rodgers, after he was suspended Friday for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
- Green Bay Packers post another year of record revenue Updated: Jul-20-15 4:15 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Green Bay Packers reported another year of record revenue Monday, with the NFL's only publicly-owned team bolstered in part by the windfall from the league's massive broadcasting deals.
- GB Packers tight end Quarless charged with firing a gun Updated: Jul-04-15 5:24 pm
MIAMI BEACH, Florida - Green Bay Packers tight end Andrew Quarless was arrested Saturday after police said he allegedly fired two shots into the air during an argument outside a Miami Beach parking garage, authorities said.