- Who should join Elvis and Muhammad Ali as Kentucky Colonels? Updated: May-27-16 4:14 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Elvis Presley was a "Kentucky Colonel." So is Bill Clinton, and Muhammad Ali. With at least 85,000 other people enjoying the title, Kentucky's new Republican governor wants to review what it takes to receive the highest honor he can bestow.
- Column: McGregor vs Mayweather, a freak show with precedent Updated: May-24-16 5:13 pm
The freak show that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor are talking about will almost surely never happen, and for that anyone who would even consider opening their wallet to pay for it should be grateful.
- Long-time AP photographer Edward Kolenovsky dies at 87 Updated: May-17-16 8:39 pm
HOUSTON - Edward F. Kolenovsky, who covered the development of the U.S. space program, prize fights and many other major events during a long career as an Associated Press photographer, died Tuesday. He was 87.
- Sutherland to star in ABC thriller, part of new season Updated: May-17-16 2:26 pm
NEW YORK - Kiefer Sutherland will play a low-level Cabinet member who suddenly becomes president on a new ABC drama this fall, and the network plans to add a second night of comedy to its schedule.
- Aquino's pick for Philippine president banks on clean image Updated: May-06-16 8:26 am
MANILA, Philippines - A U.S.-educated investment banker and the richest Philippine presidential aspirant, Mar Roxas lacks the dramatic life stories of his rivals, including a tough-talking mayor with a public vow to dump criminals in Manila Bay and a foundling who made it big in politics.
- Winners announced in 2016 KAPB contest Updated: Apr-30-16 9:31 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Winners of the Kentucky Associated Press Broadcasters contest were announced April 30 in Louisville. The KAPB awards recognize outstanding performance in broadcast journalism. The KAPB college competition recognizes outstanding performance in college broadcast journalism.