- Chiefs dealing with mounting number of nagging injuries Updated: Aug-25-15 5:25 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs have not had that moment in training camp or preseason when everyone notices a player hobbling to the sideline or flat on the field, and there is a collective gasp.
- Chiefs' Alex Smith laying blame for struggles on knowledge Updated: Aug-24-15 5:05 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - When the Chiefs traded for Alex Smith, one of the reasons that general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid were so enamored of him was his vast knowledge of the game.
- Chiefs hold off Seahawks 14-13 in second preseason game Updated: Aug-22-15 12:33 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs coach Andy Reid insists he has a handle on who will start along the offensive line when Kansas City opens the regular season, assuming a couple guys get healthy.
- NFL issues memo reminding players to avoid fighting Updated: Aug-14-15 2:53 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The NFL warned teams about fighting during games in response to inter- and intra-team altercations that have erupted in training camp, including the one that left New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith with a broken jaw.
- Chiefs could sit several ailing players in preseason opener Updated: Aug-14-15 11:32 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs could be forced to rest a handful of players in their exhibition opener Saturday night in Arizona because of nagging injuries picked up during training camp.
- Chiefs' Charles laments 'rough' offensive line last season Updated: Aug-12-15 2:29 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Chiefs' Jamaal Charles sounded off on the ineptness of his offensive line last season following Wednesday's practice, a rare departure from the normally buttoned-up running back.
- Alex Smith asked to carry load on his right shoulder Updated: Aug-10-15 4:16 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Alex Smith did everything the Kansas City Chiefs asked of him last season.
- Chiefs' Jeremy Maclin misses practice with strained neck Updated: Aug-10-15 12:47 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Chiefs wide receiver Jeremy Maclin was held out of practice Monday after straining his neck the previous day, putting his availability for their preseason opener in question.
- Chiefs' De'Anthony Thomas hoping to shine at wide receiver Updated: Aug-09-15 4:32 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - There were moments last season when the Chiefs' De'Anthony Thomas resembled the player that rapper Snoop Dogg nicknamed "Black Mamba," a shifty do-everything star renowned for his speed and elusiveness on the Pop Warner playing fields.
- Chiefs' Jamaal Charles finally feeling healthy again Updated: Aug-03-15 7:01 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Jamaal Charles had holes in his shoes on the first day of training camp.
- First practice gives Chiefs cornerbacks chance to shine Updated: Aug-01-15 7:03 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - There was already going to be plenty of competition for one of the starting cornerback jobs in Kansas City, even before the Chiefs learned Sean Smith would be suspended for the first three games of the regular season.
- Chiefs Pro Bowl DT Dontari Poe out after back surgery Updated: Jul-28-15 11:53 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs are facing a potentially devastating loss on defense, even though training camp doesn't begin for veterans until this weekend.