- Cardinals' Palmer fined $11,576 by NFL for pelvic thrust Updated: Nov-20-15 5:03 pm
NEW YORK - Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer has been fined $11,576 by the NFL for a celebratory gesture toward the crowd last Sunday.
- Chiefs' Smith on verge of record for errorless pass attempts Updated: Nov-19-15 1:42 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just try to ask Chiefs coach Andy Reid about the remarkable streak of passes that Alex Smith has thrown this season without an interception.
- NFL: Broncos safety TJ Ward won't be suspended Updated: Nov-16-15 9:48 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver safety T.J. Ward won't be suspended over his ejection from the Broncos' loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Manning hits the bench as Broncos fall 29-13 to Chiefs Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
DENVER - Even after his coach removed him from the game, Peyton Manning stood on the sideline, helmet on, refusing to show any sign that he was anything less than ready to go back in.
- Chiefs crush Manning, Broncos 29-13 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning is hurt - and he's sorry he hurt his team.
- Chiefs chase Manning from game in 29-13 win over Broncos Updated: Nov-15-15 10:03 pm
DENVER - The fans were almost all gone, and more than an hour after he'd taken his last snap, Peyton Manning stood on the sideline leafing through the pictures of all those plays gone wrong.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Matthews steps up when Eagles need him vs. Cowboys Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jordan Matthews played Dez Bryant's role in practice last week, then outplayed the All-Pro receiver in an important game for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Smith, Chiefs run over Lions 45-10 at Wembley Stadium Updated: Nov-01-15 1:58 pm
LONDON - When Alex Smith had no options left, he ran. And he ran far.
- Chiefs land in London to face Lions as official 'home' team Updated: Oct-30-15 2:09 pm
LONDON - The Kansas City Chiefs, renowned for their high-decibel fans and enviable home-field advantage, are about to play their strangest "home" game in team history - in front of 84,000 mostly English spectators 4,300 miles (7,000 kilometers) from Arrowhead Stadium.
- Dropped passes plaguing Eagles' receivers Updated: Oct-26-15 6:03 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sam Bradford isn't getting much help from his receivers.
- Charcandrick West comes front and center in Chiefs offense Updated: Oct-26-15 3:49 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Perhaps Charcandrick West could use a geography lesson.
- Chiefs turn back Steelers 23-13 to snap 5-game losing streak Updated: Oct-26-15 1:49 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Ben Roethlisberger came to the defense of Landry Jones after the fill-in quarterback was responsible for three turnovers in the Pittsburgh Steelers' 23-13 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Eagles missing 3 starters against Panthers Updated: Oct-25-15 7:19 pm
Linebacker DeMeco Ryans is one of three starters inactive for the Philadelphia Eagles against Carolina on Sunday night.
- Chiefs turn back Steelers 23-13 to snap 5-game losing streak Updated: Oct-25-15 5:16 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs had been in the same position twice before this season, trying to hold onto a dwindling fourth-quarter lead inside Arrowhead Stadium.
- The Latest from the NFL: Redskins click in 3rd against Bucs Updated: Oct-25-15 3:36 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the seventh Sunday of the season (all times EDT):