- Jones overcomes some anxious moments to win Australian Open Updated: Nov-29-15 2:35 am
SYDNEY - Matt Jones talked about the "stress and anxious moments" during his final round at the Australian Open on Sunday.
- Scott's 14-year title streak under threat as 2015 winds down Updated: Nov-25-15 1:33 am
SYDNEY - Adam Scott is without a tournament victory thus far in 2015, putting his 14-year record of winning at least one tournament a year in jeopardy going into this week's Australian Open.
- Count Jordan Spieth as a likely Rio Olympics starter in 2016 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:35 am
SYDNEY - Jordan Spieth and Adam Scott, the two headliners at this week's Australian Open, have distinctly different excitement levels over next year's Rio Olympics golf tournament.
- Senior the "senior" wins Australian Masters with closing 68 Updated: Nov-22-15 2:39 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Peter Senior claimed his third Australian Masters title on Sunday and set another age record in his home country as the 56-year-old shot a final-round 3-under 68 for a two-stroke victory.
- 20-year-old Chinese player on the cusp of history at HSBC Updated: Nov-07-15 7:02 am
SHANGHAI - Li Haotong practically grew up with the HSBC Champions. He took part in its junior golf program, watching over the last decade as players like Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson and Ernie Els competed at Sheshan International.
- Scott says caddie's book won't be a distraction Updated: Nov-05-15 6:07 am
SHANGHAI - Adam Scott hasn't read caddie Steve Williams' book about Tiger Woods and doesn't expect it to be a distraction when Williams is working for him.
- Spieth armed with array of trophies and seeks more Updated: Nov-04-15 5:20 am
SHANGHAI - Jordan Spieth's description of his trophy collection from an amazing season brings to mind a scene in "Caddyshack" when Lacy Underall is at Ty Webb's house and keeps finding uncashed checks littered about the living room.
- Spieth believes a great year does not mean a great new era Updated: Nov-03-15 1:04 pm
SHANGHAI - Jordan Spieth wore a black tunic with red trim around the collar to take part in a Chinese drum ceremony late Tuesday afternoon just as the Shanghai skyline began to glow with lights behind him and three other top players.
- Justin Thomas wins CIMB Classic for first PGA Tour title Updated: Nov-01-15 4:30 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Justin Thomas overcame a double bogey on the 14th and some nervous moments on the final hole Sunday to win the CIMB Classic for his first PGA Tour title.