- Presidents Cup finally has some drama, with US up by a point Updated: Oct-10-15 9:45 am
INCHEON, South Korea - Whether it was the South African juggernaut of Branden Grace and Louis Oosthuizen, the inspired play of Bae Sang-moon in front of his home crowd or a format change that reduced the number of matches, the Presidents Cup is truly up for grabs for the first time in 10 years.
- Phil Mickelson takes the blame for ball blunder Updated: Oct-09-15 7:58 am
INCHEON, South Korea - Phil Mickelson has played 49 matches in the 21 years since the Presidents Cup began.
- Mickelson uses wrong ball, US penalized 2 holes Updated: Oct-09-15 5:57 am
INCHEON, South Korea - The International team wound up winning two holes in one at the Presidents Cup on Friday when Phil Mickelson didn't know the rules.
- Scott trying to fill the (Presidents) Cup Updated: Oct-07-15 3:45 am
INCHEON, South Korea - Adam Scott has seven Presidents Cup logos on his bag to show how many teams he has made.
- Spieth, Dustin Johnson partners in Presidents Cup Updated: Oct-06-15 11:43 pm
INCHEON, South Korea - Jordan Spieth and Dustin Johnson battled at Chambers Bay in the U.S. Open. They will be partners in South Korea at the Presidents Cup.
- Scott has busy finish to year, and maybe an early start Updated: Oct-06-15 5:18 am
INCHEON, South Korea - With three months left in the year, Adam Scott is just getting warmed up.
- Facts and figures for the 11th Presidents Cup Updated: Oct-02-15 3:49 pm
INCHEON, South Korea - Facts and figures for the 11th Presidents Cup matches:
- Stenson leading, Spieth chasing at Tour Championship Updated: Sep-26-15 3:48 am
ATLANTA - Even before the FedEx Cup began, the Tour Championship was looked upon as an All-Star Game for golf.
- Jason Day finds the missing piece Updated: Sep-15-15 6:22 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Two wins in seven years on the PGA Tour doesn't compute for a player with the talent and work ethic of Jason Day. It was simple enough to attribute his slow start to injuries, and that would be accurate with one stipulation.