- Johnson gets back to work as a US Open champion Updated: Jun-30-16 2:49 am
AKRON, Ohio - Dustin Johnson was on the range at Firestone for an hour and was lucky if he hit more than a dozen shots.
- Johnson says Olympic meeting clears up some concerns on Rio Updated: Jun-29-16 7:12 pm
AKRON, Ohio - U.S. Open champion Dustin Johnson is planning to play in the Olympics, and he said a meeting with USA Golf helped clear up a few concerns.
- McIlroy has no regrets about pulling out of Rio Games Updated: Jun-29-16 12:39 pm
SAINT-QUENTIN-EN-YVELINES, France - Rory McIlroy has no regrets about deciding not to go to the Rio de Janeiro Olympics because of concerns over the Zika virus, saying he and other golfers do not consider Olympic golf to be the "pinnacle" of their sport compared to playing in majors.
- Top-ranked Jason Day skipping Rio Olympics because of Zika Updated: Jun-28-16 12:33 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Jason Day pulled out of the Olympics on Tuesday because of the Zika virus, costing golf its No. 1 player as it returns from a century-long absence at the games.
- Branden Grace cites Zika in pulling out of Olympics Updated: Jun-24-16 11:12 am
Branden Grace withdrew from the Olympics on Friday, becoming the fourth golfer to cite the Zika virus as a reason not to play in Rio de Janeiro this summer.
- McIlroy opts out of Rio Olympics over Zika concerns Updated: Jun-22-16 11:03 am
Golfer Rory McIlroy became one of the most high-profile sports stars to opt out of the Rio de Janeiro Olympics because of concerns about the Zika virus, saying Wednesday it is "a risk I am unwilling to take."
- Pushing the 'Restart' Button for Round 1 of US Open Updated: Jun-17-16 3:27 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Might as well hit the "restart" button on this U.S. Open.
- Arnold Palmer not able to attend US Open Updated: Jun-15-16 7:26 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Arnold Palmer made it to the Masters in April and watched Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player hit honorary tee shots.
- Oakmont requires crash course ahead of toughest test in golf Updated: Jun-12-16 10:11 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Sam Parks Jr. rates among the most unlikely winners in U.S. Open history, especially compared with the Hall of Fame list of champions at Oakmont.
- Schwartzel says Zika kept him out of Olympics; Day wary Updated: Jun-03-16 4:44 pm
DUBLIN, Ohio - The Zika virus is why Charl Schwartzel is skipping the Olympics, and world No. 1 Jason Day is starting to think twice about going to Rio.