- If they build a golf course, will they come to Olympics? Updated: Apr-26-16 6:26 pm
Building the new golf course in Rio de Janeiro in time for the Olympics once was considered the biggest obstacle.
- Schwartzel becomes 4th major champion to skip Olympics Updated: Apr-25-16 5:50 pm
Charl Schwartzel of South Africa is the latest player to drop out of the Olympics, making him the fourth major champion in the last two weeks to decide against being part of golf's return after a 112-year absence.
- Oosthuizen latest top golfer to pull out of Rio Olympics Updated: Apr-21-16 4:00 pm
Louis Oosthuizen of South Africa won't be taking part in golf's return to the Olympics this year, the third major champion to withdraw in the last week as the deadline nears to confirm participation.
- Adam Scott opts against competing at Olympics in Rio Updated: Apr-19-16 11:42 pm
SYDNEY - Adam Scott has opted against competing at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro in August.
- Willett's jacket: A Masters won as much as it was lost Updated: Apr-11-16 10:10 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A big deficit. A collapse that was painful to watch. An Englishman in a green jacket who might not get his due.
- The Latest: Willett wins the Masters after Spieth collapses Updated: Apr-10-16 7:31 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Latest from the final round of the Masters on Sunday (all times local):
- Danny Lee enjoys triumphant return to Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 7:52 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Danny Lee made sure his return to the Masters was worth the wait.
- A putt to remember for a California teen at Augusta Updated: Apr-03-16 4:02 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Ty Griggs' favorite memory of the Masters was Adam Scott making a birdie putt on the 18th hole that led to him winning the green jacket.
- A lone palm and a lot of trouble on the 4th hole at Augusta Updated: Apr-03-16 10:00 am
In the 79 years the Masters has been played, only one player has made a hole-in-one on the long and deceptively difficult par-3 fourth hole.
- Column: As Tiger fades away, let's not forget his greatness Updated: Apr-01-16 9:19 pm
The azaleas are blooming, the pollen is swirling, and green sport coats are about to be in vogue for one whole week.