- Drummond has 18 points, 20 boards as Pistons rout Heat Updated: Nov-25-15 11:25 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Stan Van Gundy is tired of his Detroit players talking a better game than they play.
- Heat escape, top 76ers 96-91 to keep Philly winless Updated: Nov-21-15 11:50 pm
MIAMI - For much of the night, Philadelphia was in control. The 76ers had their biggest lead of the season at one point, and still led by 11 midway through the fourth quarter.
- Chris Bosh leads Heat past Kings, 116-109 Updated: Nov-19-15 11:43 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade got back to doing what he does best - scoring.
- Wiggins scores 24, Wolves hold off Whiteside and Heat 103-91 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:10 pm
MIAMI - Hassan Whiteside swatted away 10 of Minnesota's shots, and altered more than a few others.
- Gerald Green returns to Heat practice, expresses remorse Updated: Nov-14-15 1:50 pm
MIAMI - Gerald Green returned to practice with the Miami Heat on Saturday, though what exactly caused his extended absence from the team remains a closely guarded secret.
- Bosh scores 25, Johnson adds 17 and Heat top Jazz 92-91 Updated: Nov-12-15 10:58 pm
MIAMI - When Miami traded Mario Chalmers earlier this week, Heat President Pat Riley decided it was time for a chat with reserve guard Tyler Johnson.
- Wade out for Heat-Jazz with family emergency Updated: Nov-12-15 6:13 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade was excused from Miami's home game against Utah on Thursday night because one of his sons was admitted to a hospital for undisclosed reasons.
- Heat run away in 2nd half, top Raptors 96-76 Updated: Nov-08-15 9:13 pm
MIAMI - The jerseys that the Miami Heat are wearing this week have a military theme and say "Home Strong" on the chest, a nod to the name of the program the team founded to honor soldiers at every game.
- Paul George scores 36 points to help Pacers move to 3-3 Updated: Nov-06-15 11:55 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - It hasn't taken long for Paul George to get his legs back under him. After breaking his right leg on Aug. 1, 2014, and missing all but six games last season, George is quickly returning to his All-Star form.
- Wade and Heat roll past Timberwolves, 96-84 Updated: Nov-05-15 11:35 pm
- Teague lifts balanced Hawks past Heat, 98-92 Updated: Nov-03-15 10:50 pm
MIAMI - Mike Budenholzer was staring down at his erasable whiteboard, drawing up a play with just under 9 seconds remaining as his Atlanta Hawks held a four-point lead.
- Bosh returns, Heat top Hornets 104-94 in season opener Updated: Oct-28-15 11:07 pm
MIAMI - Throughout the preseason, the Miami Heat kept being questioned about whether they had enough 3-point shooting.