- Stephen Curry, LeBron James named first-team All-NBA Updated: May-26-16 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry has knocked down another honor.
- Klay Thompson has carried Warriors this postseason Updated: May-19-16 7:02 pm
OAKLAND, California - A far cry from his brash, former basketball-playing father, Klay Thompson is perfectly content to be the soft-spoken, second superstar behind MVP Stephen Curry. He is more than happy to let Draymond Green do the arguing, arm flexing and trash talking.
- Blazers coach Terry Stotts agrees to 3-year extension Updated: May-16-16 10:59 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Terry Stotts, who coached the Portland Trail Blazers to the second round of the playoffs, has agreed to a three-year contract extension, according to a person with knowledge of the negotiations.
- Clarification: Stars fuel hope for mid-major prospects Updated: May-13-16 11:41 pm
CHICAGO - In a story May 12 about the NBA Draft Combine, The Associated Press failed to clarify that Klay Thompson played at Washington State instead of a mid-major.
- Damian Lillard and Trail Blazers look to bright future Updated: May-12-16 7:21 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Damian Lillard's thoughts were already turned toward next season on the flight back to Portland following the Blazers' final playoff loss to the Warriors. He pondered how the team's surprising success would impact the tightknit group.
- MVP Curry and his Warriors teammates move closer to goal Updated: May-12-16 3:35 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry stopped just before leaving his postgame press conference with one final, important thought.
- Splash Brothers Curry, Thompson send Warriors to West finals Updated: May-12-16 2:44 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry raised his left arm in triumph and cradled the game ball in his right as yellow confetti fell.
- 3 months before Rio, US basketball losing players, not sleep Updated: May-11-16 2:44 am
Anthony Davis can't play. Chris Paul doesn't want to.
- Curry returns with 40 points in 132-125 OT win over Blazers Updated: May-10-16 3:02 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Stephen Curry nailed a 3-pointer in overtime and gestured to the crowd, exclaiming over and over: "I'm back! I'm back!"
- Festus Ezeli makes big impact down the stretch in Game 2 Updated: May-06-16 3:53 am
OAKLAND, California - As his teammates wrapped up their practice day, Festus Ezeli worked some post moves with coach Theo Robertson and shot a few more hook shots from each side of the key, then a series of free throws as assistant coach Ron Adams observed.
- Damian Lillard gets tested by Warriors, looks for rebound Updated: May-05-16 6:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - First it was a chest cold, then it was a fourth-quarter dry spell. The start of Damian Lillard's playoff series against the Golden State Warriors has been rough.
- Curry wins pro basketball writers' Magic Johnson Award Updated: May-03-16 3:03 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry has won the Magic Johnson Award, given by the Professional Basketball Writers Association to an NBA player who combines excellence on the court with cooperation with the public and media.
- Blazers have proven the doubters wrong into the 2nd round Updated: Apr-30-16 3:31 am
- Blazers advance 4-2 with 106-103 victory over the Clippers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:01 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Even as they huddled after the victory that sent them through to the next round, the Portland Trail Blazers were drawing inspiration from the doubters.