- Caldwell: No 'magic' behind better Detroit defense Updated: Nov-23-15 8:16 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Jim Caldwell's demeanor rarely changed much when his team was losing game after game, so now that Detroit has won two in a row, he has nothing earth shattering to offer about how the Lions have become stronger defensively.
- Stafford's go-ahead TD run helps Lions beat Raiders 18-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:47 pm
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford's toenail on his right, big toe was black and blue.
- Lions hungry to keep winning after earning rare victory Updated: Nov-18-15 7:08 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - After getting a rare victory, the Detroit Lions are eager to celebrate some more success.
- Win at Green Bay will live on for 2015 Lions Updated: Nov-16-15 6:20 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - No matter how the 2015 season is remembered in Detroit - and realistically, it's still looking pretty bleak - this year's Lions will always have at least one mark of distinction.
- Lions stop road skid against Packers with 18-16 win Updated: Nov-16-15 6:11 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Under pressure to produce from the boss, the Detroit Lions secured a signature win in the unlikeliest of places.
- Lions stop road skid against Packers with 18-16 win Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Matthew Stafford couldn't bear to watch with his team on the verge of another heartbreaking moment.
- Packers look to turn up pass rush again against Lions Updated: Nov-12-15 7:57 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The pass rush for the Green Bay Packers has gone from prolific to quiet in two games.
- Lions interim GM says best way to keep job is to win games Updated: Nov-12-15 6:05 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Sheldon White may have a slim chance to keep his job beyond this season.
- Packers remain team to beat, but Vikings have arrived Updated: Nov-10-15 7:33 pm
Minutes from reaching the Super Bowl last season, the Green Bay Packers brought a palpable chip-on-their-shoulder, championship-chasing attitude into the 2015 season.
- Caldwell marches onward after Lions' front office shakeup Updated: Nov-09-15 8:06 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Before taking questions, Jim Caldwell began his news conference with an unusually long preamble, talking about his relationship with two of his bosses who were fired last week.
- Detroit Lions fire team president and GM after 1-7 start Updated: Nov-05-15 11:12 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The one-win Detroit Lions, looking nothing like the team that reached the playoffs last season, fired team president Tom Lewand and general manager Martin Mayhew on Thursday and promised to bring in new leadership to put a consistent winner on the field.
- Luck tries to turn page with new offensive coordinator Updated: Nov-04-15 7:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts quarterback Andrew Luck was limited at Wednesday's practice with an undisclosed ankle injury.
- Lions coach Caldwell cites media negativity in Detroit Updated: Nov-03-15 5:18 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Jim Caldwell gives Detroit top billing in one department: media negativity.
- Long-term future now full of questions for Lions Updated: Nov-02-15 6:12 pm
DETROIT - The Detroit Lions tried firing a few assistant coaches before their trip to London.
- Lions can't stop elusive Smith, Chiefs in 45-10 London loss Updated: Nov-01-15 2:51 pm
- Smith, Chiefs run over Lions 45-10 at Wembley Stadium Updated: Nov-01-15 1:58 pm
LONDON - When Alex Smith had no options left, he ran. And he ran far.
- Caldwell looking to turn Lions' season around in London Updated: Oct-30-15 8:33 pm
WATFORD, England - After a 1-6 start, Jim Caldwell still thinks the Detroit Lions have a chance to salvage their season.
- Diggs, Bridgewater lead Vikings to 28-19 win over Lions Updated: Oct-26-15 3:15 am
DETROIT - Stefon Diggs raced past a Detroit defensive back and into the clear. Teddy Bridgewater's long pass was slightly overthrown, so Diggs leaped forward from about the 4-yard line, sailed gracefully through the air and pulled the ball in with his outstretched hands, landing in the end zone for a touchdown.
- Bridgewater and Diggs help Vikings roar past Lions 28-19 Updated: Oct-25-15 6:06 pm
DETROIT - Teddy Bridgewater dropped back, lofted a long pass and Stefon Diggs did the rest.