- Petrino shrugs off past as Louisville faces No. 6 Auburn Updated: Sep-04-15 2:30 pm
ATLANTA - When Louisville opens the season against No. 6 Auburn at the Georgia Dome, Bobby Petrino will be reminded of two ugly episodes in his coaching career.
- Week 1: How will quarterback competitions conclude? Updated: Sep-04-15 2:41 am
An offseason spent analyzing quarterback competitions comes to a conclusion this weekend as college football season starts with all behind center.
- No. 6 Auburn may tweak some things to get up and running Updated: Sep-03-15 1:18 pm
Auburn constructed a formidable ground game on quarterback runs and seemingly tireless tailbacks the past two seasons.
- Auburn-Louisville Preview Capsule Updated: Sep-03-15 11:12 am
ATLANTA - No. 6 Auburn (0-0) vs. Louisville (0-0), 3:30 p.m. (CBS)
- No. 15 Arizona State faces Texas A&M in intriguing matchup Updated: Sep-03-15 4:03 am
Things to watch during the Southeastern Conference's opening weekend:
- Louisville's Petrino seeks strong follow-up to 9-4 debut Updated: Aug-31-15 5:18 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Bobby Petrino has some wins in hand entering his second season as Louisville's coach even before his Cardinals open Saturday against No. 6 Auburn in Atlanta.
- Louisville enters second ACC season with several new faces Updated: Aug-20-15 12:42 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Almost overlooked in the attention over Louisville coach Bobby Petrino's choice of three quarterback options are the several new faces the Cardinals will start on both sides of the ball.
- Louisville reserve quarterback Tyler Ferguson will transfer Updated: Aug-18-15 3:50 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville has granted reserve quarterback Tyler Ferguson's request for his release and will transfer from the program without playing a game.
- Auburn's offseason changes only heighten expectations Updated: Aug-17-15 12:48 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers' offseason changes have not diminished the enthusiasm on the Plains in the least. The new twists have actually heighten expectations.
- Bielema turning fun into a marketing tool at Arkansas Updated: Aug-14-15 4:41 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema's degree is in marketing, likely the least surprising tidbit of information about the Arkansas coach for those who have come to know him in his few years in Fayetteville.
- Louisville looks to rebuild solid defense Updated: Aug-08-15 3:48 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville returns just four starters from the nation's sixth-ranked defense last season but the Cardinals might not miss a beat this year with those key players and a mix of regulars among their front seven.