- Saints testing potential of ex-basketball player Manhertz Updated: Aug-28-15 7:05 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton couldn't resist trying out another former college basketball player at tight end.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Time to figure out who's No. 1 in your draft Updated: Aug-26-15 3:38 am
Your fantasy football draft draws near, and you're stoked because you've got the top overall pick. Visions of grabbing the hands-down best player and watching him carry you to a title has you giddy.
- Saints' Cooks dominates early, Patriots rally for 26-24 win Updated: Aug-23-15 12:54 am
NEW ORLEANS - Saints receiver Brandin Cooks looks ready to fulfill the promise he showed as a rookie last season before smashing his hand on a helmet.
- Chiefs hold off Seahawks 14-13 in second preseason game Updated: Aug-22-15 12:33 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs coach Andy Reid insists he has a handle on who will start along the offensive line when Kansas City opens the regular season, assuming a couple guys get healthy.
- Saints receivers, Patriots defensive backs tested each other Updated: Aug-21-15 1:26 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler appreciated the chance to spend a couple days being tested at practice by record-setting quarterback Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints' offense, even if there were moments when last season's Super Bowl hero got the worst of his matchup.
- Offensive line shuffles continue for Seahawks Updated: Aug-18-15 6:48 pm
RENTON, Washington - A rough showing in the preseason opener has left the Seattle Seahawks searching for answers along the offensive line.
- Osweiler leads 5 scoring drives, Broncos beat Seahawks 22-20 Updated: Aug-15-15 1:29 am
SEATTLE - Brock Osweiler was composed and efficient, leading the Denver Broncos to scores on all five first-half possessions. An impressive effort, even if it came against a makeshift Seattle defense.
- Lemuel Jeanpierre, Drew Nowak battle for Seahawks center job Updated: Aug-10-15 6:59 pm
RENTON, Washington - Acquiring Jimmy Graham this season came with the realization that the Seattle Seahawks would need a new starting center for the first time since 2009.
- New Saints center Unger seeing change in an optimistic light Updated: Aug-10-15 5:46 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Saints center Max Unger was never going to be happy about being traded away from Super Bowl-contending Seattle, where he'd made good friends and become an established leader during his first six NFL seasons.
- Graham and Wilson working on connection in Seattle's offense Updated: Aug-08-15 8:50 pm
RENTON, Washington - Russell Wilson and Jimmy Graham were set to provide an otherwise mundane Seattle Seahawks scrimmage on Saturday a highlight they hoped could be replicated throughout the regular season.
- Saints scrimmage indicates Watson, Colston still productive Updated: Aug-07-15 4:44 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Tight end Ben Watson and receiver Marques Colston looked more like enduring playmakers running downhill than aging veterans in decline.
- Still young himself, Chiefs' Kelce forced to be mentor Updated: Aug-07-15 12:51 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce is already getting the hang of being a veteran.
- Graham fitting in just fine early in Seahawks camp Updated: Aug-03-15 6:34 pm
RENTON, Washington - Jimmy Graham reached over the top of the shorter safety, hauled in the touchdown pass from Russell Wilson and immediately turned and spiked the football.
- Saints rookie Anthony opening eyes at linebacker Updated: Aug-03-15 3:39 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Max Unger wasn't the only player the New Orleans Saints acquired when they traded star tight end Jimmy Graham to Seattle in a deal that sent shockwaves throughout the NFL.
- Cardinals' TE Gresham still on sideline after back surgery Updated: Aug-02-15 9:17 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Jermaine Gresham left the Cincinnati Bengals as a free agent after last season and he was looking forward to a nice contract elsewhere.
- Seattle continues to keep core together locking up Wagner Updated: Aug-02-15 5:28 pm
RENTON, Washington - Bobby Wagner was patient to a point.
- Saints' Tim Lelito in line for left guard spot Updated: Aug-01-15 4:21 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - When the New Orleans Saints traded guard Ben Grubbs to the Kansas City Chiefs in March, coach Sean Payton hinted they wouldn't have done it without a solid plan.