- End of rainbow: Gordon fails to land 5th title in final race Updated: Nov-23-15 3:38 am
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon ended up with a goodbye party instead of a championship celebration.
- End of rainbow: Gordon finishes 6th in final NASCAR race Updated: Nov-22-15 9:48 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon climbed out of his race car and stepped into the waiting arms of team owner Rick Hendrick.
- The Latest from NASCAR: Busch wins 1st Sprint Cup title Updated: Nov-22-15 7:57 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - The latest from Homestead-Miami Speedway, the site of NASCAR's season finale (all times EST):
- Jeff Gordon chases 5th championship before retirement Updated: Nov-21-15 8:45 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - It's a Hall of Fame career that includes four championships, 93 victories and more than $150 million in winnings. He's got a beautiful family, a reputation as one of the good guys and a popularity that transcends NASCAR.
- Roger Penske moving on from Logano disappointment Updated: Nov-21-15 6:17 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Team owner Roger Penske is moving on from the wreck that ultimately cost driver Joey Logano a spot in the Sprint Cup championship field Sunday.
- Gordon leads way in NASCAR's final practice at Homestead Updated: Nov-21-15 4:16 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon was the best of NASCAR's four title contenders in the final practice before NASCAR's championship-deciding season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- Matt Kenseth meets with Joey Logano prior to NASCAR return Updated: Nov-20-15 7:42 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - As Matt Kenseth weaved his way through a pack of autograph seekers, a man stood firmly in front of him and reached out to shake Kenseth's hand.
- France explains hard racing is 'quintessential' NASCAR Updated: Nov-20-15 5:28 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - NASCAR chairman Brian France is not backing away from his definition of "quintessential" racing, which he believes strongly is two drivers making contact while battling for a victory.
- NASCAR chairman Brian France calls meeting with Matt Kenseth Updated: Nov-16-15 5:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR chairman Brian France met Monday with Matt Kenseth three days after the suspended driver defiantly promised to remain aggressive when he returns for the season finale this weekend.
- Shortened race in Phoenix determines final 3 Chase spots Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
AVONDALE, Arizona - NASCAR's championship field was set Sunday at rain-soaked Phoenix International Raceway when the race was called 93 laps from the scheduled finish - denying Joey Logano and three others a chance to race their way into the finale.
- Kurt Busch leads last practice before elimination race Updated: Nov-14-15 3:29 pm
AVONDALE, Arizona - Kurt Busch paced the final practice session before Sunday's critical playoff race at Phoenix International Raceway.
- Jimmie Johnson plays spoiler in winning pole at Phoenix Updated: Nov-13-15 8:29 pm
AVONDALE, Arizona - Jimmie Johnson is doing his best to play spoiler now that his championship chances are done.
- AP Exclusive: Kenseth has no regrets over wrecking Logano Updated: Nov-13-15 6:27 pm
AVONDALE, Arizona - Pushed to his limit after three races worth of slights, Matt Kenseth firmly believed he had no choice but to retaliate against Joey Logano.
- Johnson passes Keselowski late for 4th Texas fall win in row Updated: Nov-08-15 8:46 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Brad Keselowski was dominating at Texas, leading lap after lap and getting oh so close to a victory that would have given him one of the four championship-contending spots in the Chase for the Sprint Cup finale.
- Chase-chasing Logano has early tire issue in Texas Updated: Nov-08-15 3:36 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Joey Logano had an early setback in Texas, a week after his championship hopes took a huge hit when he was intentionally wrecked by Matt Kenseth.
- Patrick felt she had to get the retaliation that led to fine Updated: Nov-07-15 6:20 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - While bummed about having to write a $50,000 check for her penalty, Danica Patrick says she was doing what she felt she had to do when she wrecked another driver in retaliation.
- Keselowski polesitter for Sprint Cup Chase race at Texas Updated: Nov-06-15 11:10 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Brad Keselowski won the pole Friday for the NASCAR playoff race at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Kenseth loses final appeal to overturn NASCAR suspension Updated: Nov-05-15 6:14 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - His appeals rejected, Matt Kenseth defiantly vowed Thursday to race as he always has and accused NASCAR of "unfairly" making an example out of him with a two-race suspension for intentionally wrecking Joey Logano over the weekend at Martinsville.
- NASCAR suspends Matt Kenseth for 2 races for wrecking Logano Updated: Nov-03-15 6:36 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Looking to squash any notion that the drivers are running amok on the track, NASCAR suspended Matt Kenseth for two races Tuesday for intentionally wrecking Joey Logano in an act of retaliation that dramatically changed the lineup of drivers in the running for the championship.
- Gordon wins Martinsville to earn spot in championship finale Updated: Nov-01-15 7:54 pm
MARTINSVILLE, Virginia - As the adoring crowd lingered in the darkness at Martinsville Speedway, Jeff Gordon took a moment to soak it in.