- Logano defends Bristol victory to hold off Gibbs drivers Updated: Aug-23-15 12:35 am
BRISTOL, Tennessee - As Joey Logano circled Bristol Motor Speedway, he'd briefly glance in the mirror to watch Kevin Harvick.
- Denny Hamlin leads Toyota sweep in Bristol qualifying Updated: Aug-21-15 8:21 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Denny Hamlin set a track record in leading a Toyota sweep of the first two rows in qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Column: JGR leaps ahead of pack, eyes Sprint Cup title Updated: Aug-17-15 6:24 pm
Listen to Joe Gibbs and he will tell you his race teams lagged behind the competition just 10 weeks ago.
- Penske cars have splitters replaced after inspection issue Updated: Aug-16-15 8:08 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Team Penske replaced splitters on the cars of Joey Logano and Brad Keselowski before Sunday's Sprint Cup race at Michigan International Speedway, and NASCAR said it would take the splitters back to the research and development center.
- Kenseth in control at Michigan, wins 3rd Cup race of season Updated: Aug-16-15 7:57 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Matt Kenseth had little to say about how NASCAR's rules package affected his race at Michigan International Speedway.
- Joey Logano wins at Watkins Glen, saves fuel this time Updated: Aug-09-15 7:26 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - Joey Logano kept his foot on the gas pedal a little bit longer than usual after taking the checkered flag at Watkins Glen International, a huge cloud of smoke wafting toward victory lane.
- Joey Logano wins Xfinity race at Watkins Glen Updated: Aug-08-15 7:24 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - When it comes to the Xfinity Series race at Watkins Glen International, it's become Penske Racing's playground now that Marcos Ambrose is no longer around.
- Allmendinger wins Watkins Glen pole, edging Truex Updated: Aug-08-15 3:32 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - After faltering in the final Sprint Cup practice, AJ Allmendinger was searching for answers.
- Matt Kenseth stretches his fuel and steals a win at Pocono Updated: Aug-02-15 7:11 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Joey Logano was the first leader to fade, his tank empty with three laps left.