- Haas F1 names Frenchman Romain Grosjean 1st driver Updated: Sep-29-15 2:03 pm
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina - Gene Haas initially talked of hiring an American driver for his new Formula One team.
- Hamilton powers to dominant win at Japanese GP Updated: Sep-27-15 4:00 am
SUZUKA, Japan - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton pulled off an aggressive passing move on teammate Nico Rosberg and went on to win the Japanese Grand Prix on Sunday, moving a step closer to claiming his second straight Formula One title.
- Vettel wins Singapore GP to liven up F1 title race Updated: Sep-20-15 12:01 pm
SINGAPORE - Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel overcame the shock of coming across a track intruder mid-race and won the Singapore Grand Prix on Sunday, while runaway championship leader Lewis Hamilton suffered his first retirement of the season, injecting new life into the fight for the Formula One title.
- Ferrari narrows gap as overhaul starts to pay off at Monza Updated: Sep-05-15 12:42 pm
MONZA, Italy - The complete overhaul at Ferrari that began a year ago is starting to show signs of paying off.
- Column: Closed cockpits in Formula One? Not so fast Updated: Sep-04-15 11:26 am
MONZA, Italy - The idea of enveloping Formula One drivers in closed cockpits to better protect them from flying debris and crashes is more complicated than it sounds.