- Arenado homers, drives in 5, Rockies sweep Dodgers 12-5 Updated: Sep-27-15 9:10 pm
DENVER - The Los Angeles Dodgers came into Coors Field fully anticipating a clinch. They leave a little clenched.
- Arenado homers, drives in 5 as Rockies sweep Dodgers 12-5 Updated: Sep-27-15 9:09 pm
DENVER - Nolan Arenado and the rest of the Colorado Rockies paraded around Coors Field one final time for this year, waving to the fans and throwing souvenirs into the crowd.
- Pirates rally to beat Rockies 5-4, earn 10,000th win Updated: Sep-24-15 11:03 pm
DENVER - These days, the Pittsburgh Pirates are spreading their clutch play around, and Pedro Alvarez was the latest to step into the spotlight.
- Pirates' Ramirez sits out after tweaking left groin Updated: Sep-23-15 7:25 pm
DENVER - The Pittsburgh Pirates are keeping third baseman Aramis Ramirez out of the lineup for precautionary reasons Wednesday night against Colorado after he tweaked his left groin while running the bases the night before.
- Kemp homers, doubles twice as Shields, Padres beat Rockies Updated: Sep-20-15 8:35 pm
DENVER - James Shields helped the San Diego Padres end a disappointing trip with a win.
- Wood masterful in Dodgers' 2-0 win over Rockies Updated: Sep-17-15 12:31 am
- Rockies take advantage of error, beat Seattle 3-2 Updated: Sep-13-15 8:42 pm
SEATTLE - James Paxton figured so prominently in the Seattle Mariners plans he was slated as their No. 2 starter coming out of spring training only to spend most of the season as a spectator.
- Rockies take advantage of error, beat Seattle 3-2 Updated: Sep-13-15 8:27 pm
SEATTLE - Brandon Barnes knew he'd made a pretty special catch that likely saved a run and kept Colorado in the lead.
- Garneau homers, Bettis solid for 7 in Rockies' win Updated: Sep-12-15 2:48 am
SEATTLE - Colorado rookie Dustin Garneau learned quickly from a previous mistake.
- Arenado homers, Dickerson catch helps Rockies top Padres Updated: Sep-10-15 8:35 pm
SAN DIEGO - Before Charlie Blackmon leaped at the center-field wall, Colorado manager Walt Weiss was convinced Brett Wallace had tied the score.