- Argentina's president-elect announces diverse Cabinet Updated: Nov-25-15 6:21 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - President-elect Mauricio Macri named a new Cabinet on Wednesday that includes members from diverse Argentine political movements, business executives and a minister with the outgoing government.
- Outgoing Argentine president says she's not going away Updated: Nov-25-15 5:27 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - When Argentines chose a new president in recent elections, many voters seemed more concerned about what would happen with the old one.
- Argentina's president-elect inherits large economic problems Updated: Nov-23-15 3:55 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentine President-elect Mauricio Macri on Monday prepared to confront myriad problems in Latin America's third largest economy, including soaring prices and high government spending that are a legacy of outgoing President Cristina Fernandez.
- The Latest: Argentine opposition wins presidential election Updated: Nov-22-15 7:47 pm
BUENOS AIRES - The latest on Argentina's presidential runoff election. All times local:
- Argentina runoff election could bring big changes in economy Updated: Nov-20-15 12:29 pm
CAPILLA DEL SENOR, Argentina - Marcelo Cervigni watches a huge tractor planting soybeans on his farm while flipping through smartphone photos of neighboring canola fields pummeled by a hail storm the night before.
- Argentine human rights groups favor ruling party in election Updated: Nov-18-15 3:49 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Several Argentine human rights groups, including the Grandmothers of the Plaza de Mayo, are endorsing ruling party candidate Daniel Scioli in Sunday's presidential runoff election.