- Panel studying stadium plan in Vegas gets new numbers Updated: Jun-23-16 7:25 pm
LAS VEGAS - A day after Las Vegas won a bid for an NHL expansion team, a governor's panel studying a proposed 65,000-seat domed stadium to lure a pro football franchise was greeted Thursday with a pep talk and changing financial figures.
- Nevada activists worried, saddened by immigration decision Updated: Jun-23-16 6:01 pm
LAS VEGAS - Several dozen protesters with bullhorns and handmade banners marched into the lobby of Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt's office on Thursday, angry that he signed Nevada onto a lawsuit that is blocking President Barack Obama's unilateral effort to curb deportations.
- Arizona law enforcement revising stance on rape kits Updated: Jun-21-16 4:11 pm
PHOENIX - Law enforcement agencies across Arizona are sifting through evidence lockers looking for every last untested sexual assault kit under new efforts driven largely by Gov. Doug Ducey.
- The Latest: Incumbent GOP Assemblyman Oscarson wins Updated: Jun-15-16 1:29 am
LAS VEGAS - The Latest on Nevada primary election day voting on state legislative races (all times local):
- Tax votes loom large over Nevada Legislature primaries Updated: Jun-14-16 8:56 pm
LAS VEGAS - Republican lawmakers who took the risky move of supporting GOP Gov. Brian Sandoval's $1.4 billion tax plan faced their biggest test yet on Tuesday.
- A guide to the Nevada primary election Updated: Jun-13-16 8:31 pm
LAS VEGAS - Voters in Tuesday's Nevada primary will bring focus to a high-stakes U.S. Senate battle, narrow the field in four House races, and settle some contests for the state Legislature.
- House, legislative primaries dominate Election Day Updated: Jun-13-16 3:43 pm
LAS VEGAS - Two fiercely competitive Nevada congressional contests are the races to watch on Election Day, as voters choose who should compete for the open seat held by Republican Rep. Joe Heck and who should try to reclaim GOP Rep. Cresent Hardy's seat for the Democrats.
- Republican House primary gets uglier with dark money ads Updated: Jun-11-16 7:31 pm
LAS VEGAS - Southern Nevada residents will have a hard time escaping the ugliness of the Republican primary in the 3rd Congressional District over the next few days, as commercials slamming "two-faced Michael Roberson" and "Dirty Danny" blanket the airwaves just before Election Day.
- The Latest: Sanders wins Democratic primary in Montana Updated: Jun-08-16 2:14 am
WASHINGTON - The Latest on campaign 2016 as California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota vote. (all times Eastern):
- Gov. Sandoval wavers on support for Trump, condemns comments Updated: Jun-07-16 4:28 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval says he's not totally sure whether he'll vote for Donald Trump.
- Moderate Republican lawmakers have money lead over tax foes Updated: May-31-16 7:57 pm
LAS VEGAS - Republican lawmakers who supported Gov. Brian Sandoval's $1.4 billion tax package in 2015 outraised their anti-tax Republican challengers so far this year as they head toward Nevada's June 14 primary.