- AG, governor differ on Obama transgender bathroom directive Updated: May-17-16 1:22 pm
LAS VEGAS - Nevada's top elected Republicans are taking differing approaches to President Barack Obama's directive on bathroom access for transgender students.
- Nevada GOP leaders urge unity for Trump at state convention Updated: May-14-16 10:02 pm
RENO, Nevada - Nevada Republican Party Chairman Michael McDonald urged delegates at the state GOP convention Saturday to put their fractured past behind them and unite behind Donald Trump's presidential campaign to keep Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton out of the White House.
- Gov. Brian Sandoval won't attend GOP convention Updated: May-09-16 5:59 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval says he won't be there to support his political party's convention this summer.
- Reid: Sandoval should vote 'none of the above,' not Trump Updated: May-05-16 1:29 pm
LAS VEGAS - Nevada Sen. Harry Reid says he thinks Gov. Brian Sandoval should vote "none of the above" rather than for Donald Trump.
- Gov. Sandoval plans to vote for Trump after Kasich drops out Updated: May-05-16 12:01 am
LAS VEGAS - Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval said Wednesday he plans to vote for Donald Trump after Ohio Gov. John Kasich, his preferred candidate, became the final Trump challenger to drop out of the Republican presidential primary.
- Lawsuit: Nevada worker fired for not accepting Scientology Updated: May-03-16 11:30 pm
LAS VEGAS - A Catholic woman fired from her job at a bottled water company led by a Nevada lawmaker has filed a federal lawsuit against the business, saying she was pressured to watch videos on Scientology and was denied pay raises because of her religious beliefs.
- US agency's Nevada boss urges roundup of 4,000 mustangs Updated: May-02-16 4:13 pm
RENO, Nevada - Concerned about continued deterioration of drought-stricken rangeland in Nevada, the U.S. Bureau of Land Management's state director wants to round up 4,000 wild horses in Elko County - more mustangs than were gathered across 10 Western states combined last year.
- Raiders in Las Vegas? It's still several hurdles away Updated: Apr-29-16 8:47 pm
LAS VEGAS - Raiders owner Mark Davis pledged this week to relocate his NFL team from Oakland to Las Vegas if a proposed $1.4 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is built. Here are some hurdles the proposal would have to clear before becoming reality.