- Chiefs' Alex Smith laying blame for struggles on knowledge Updated: Aug-24-15 5:05 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - When the Chiefs traded for Alex Smith, one of the reasons that general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid were so enamored of him was his vast knowledge of the game.
- Chiefs hold off Seahawks 14-13 in second preseason game Updated: Aug-22-15 12:33 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs coach Andy Reid insists he has a handle on who will start along the offensive line when Kansas City opens the regular season, assuming a couple guys get healthy.
- Osweiler leads 5 scoring drives, Broncos beat Seahawks 22-20 Updated: Aug-15-15 1:29 am
SEATTLE - Brock Osweiler was composed and efficient, leading the Denver Broncos to scores on all five first-half possessions. An impressive effort, even if it came against a makeshift Seattle defense.
- Seattle to lean heavily on Mebane, Rubin on defensive line Updated: Aug-05-15 7:11 pm
RENTON, Washington - The cost of locking up Russell Wilson and Bobby Wagner with contract extensions last week was the Seattle Seahawks having to release veteran defensive tackle Tony McDaniel for salary cap reasons.
- Seattle continues to keep core together locking up Wagner Updated: Aug-02-15 5:28 pm
RENTON, Washington - Bobby Wagner was patient to a point.
- Seattle releases DT Tony McDaniel in salary cap move Updated: Aug-02-15 1:41 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks have released veteran defensive tackle Tony McDaniel to save salary cap space after signing quarterback Russell Wilson and linebacker Bobby Wagner to contract extensions.
- Bennett shows, Chancellor holds out to start Seahawks camp Updated: Jul-31-15 7:44 pm
RENTON, Washington - Michael Bennett, Kam Chancellor and Bobby Wagner all took different approaches Friday to show displeasure with their contract situations with the Seattle Seahawks.
- Pay day: Wilson signs 4-year extension with Seahawks Updated: Jul-31-15 6:30 pm
RENTON, Washington - Drawn out to nearly the last moment before a deadline that was not just for show, Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks discovered a compromise in contract talks.