- Kingsley's 17 points sparks Arkansas past Tennessee, 85-67 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:49 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Mike Anderson had a message to send to standout Moses Kingsley after what the Arkansas coach considered to be too many emotional outbursts earlier in the week in a loss at Florida.
- Florida beats Arkansas 87-83, winning 9 of last 10 in series Updated: Feb-03-16 10:34 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Three months into the season, Florida has found an identity.
- Arkansas ends No. 5 Texas A&M's streak with 74-71 win Updated: Jan-27-16 10:42 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Dusty Hannahs had heard just about all he could handle regarding Arkansas' woes in close games this season.
- Frazier's 26 points lead Georgia past Arkansas, 76-73 in OT Updated: Jan-23-16 9:37 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - J.J. Frazier began showing symptoms of a migraine before tipoff and "just wasn't right" during the game, according to Georgia coach Mark Fox.
- Ulis' 24 points leads No. 23 Kentucky past Arkansas, 80-66 Updated: Jan-21-16 10:37 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - John Calipari is admittedly still searching for the identity of this revamped Kentucky team.
- No. 23 Kentucky facing urgency to improve with 2 SEC losses Updated: Jan-20-16 5:38 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - John Calipari and his Kentucky Wildcats face a major challenge: Find a way to stop getting bullied before the heralded squad drops completely out of the Top 25.
- Victor II, Simmons lead LSU past Arkansas 76-74 Updated: Jan-16-16 11:54 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Craig Victor was simply in the right place at the right time as his put-back basket with 4.2 seconds remaining gave LSU a 76-74 win against Arkansas in a Southeastern Conference game Saturday.
- Kingsley, Arkansas cruise past Missouri 94-61 Updated: Jan-13-16 12:43 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Arkansas's first road win of the season was a blowout of historic proportions, 94-61 over Missouri Tuesday night.
- Hannahs, Bell lead Arkansas past Mississippi State 82-68 Updated: Jan-09-16 6:43 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Dusty Hannahs can't remember the last time he's experienced an extended shooting slump of any kind, if ever.
- Arkansas' Bell flourishing in expanded role for Razorbacks Updated: Jan-09-16 2:22 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Anthlon Bell never had a problem attempting 3-pointers during his first three seasons at Arkansas.