- Thiem bounces Nadal from Argentina Open clay-court event Updated: Feb-13-16 6:50 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Rising star Dominic Thiem of Austria has knocked former top-ranked Rafael Nadal out of the Argentina Open with a 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 (4) victory over the defending champion on Saturday.
- Victor Estrella Burgos retains his Ecuador Open title Updated: Feb-07-16 3:54 pm
QUITO, Ecuador - Victor Estrella Burgos of the Dominican Republic rallied from a set down to beat Thomaz Bellucci of Brazil 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-2 on Sunday to retain his title on clay in the Ecuador Open in Quito.
- Tennis to review integrity unit to restore public confidence Updated: Jan-27-16 5:19 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Tennis leaders are taking steps at damage control as they grapple with allegations of match-fixing in recent media reports, which have cast a shadow over the first Grand Slam of the year and shaken confidence in the integrity of the sport.
- Isner makes 2nd week at Aussie Open for 1st time since 2010 Updated: Jan-23-16 5:10 am
- Lleyton Hewitt retires in farewell at Australian Open Updated: Jan-21-16 10:17 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Baseball cap turned backward, pumping himself up with cries of "C'MON!" Lleyton Hewitt fought one last feisty encounter. Then he gathered his three young kids on center court and said farewell.
- Bautista Agut wins ASB Classic as ill Sock retires Updated: Jan-15-16 10:01 pm
AUCKLAND, New Zealand - Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut won the ASB Classic singles title when his American opponent Jack Sock was forced to retire with illness while trailing 6-1, 1-0 in Saturday's final.