- Packers defense leads the way to win over Rams Updated: Oct-12-15 8:32 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - For a guy whose usually prolific offense hasn't put up the kind of numbers it's accustomed to the past few weeks, Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy was in a good mood Monday.
- Add James Jones to list of Packers' sore receivers Updated: Oct-08-15 7:46 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Playing receiver for the Green Bay Packers is increasingly becoming a painful job.
- Rookie WR Ty Montgomery could get another long look for Pack Updated: Oct-02-15 7:17 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - With Green Bay Packers starting receiver Davante Adams questionable to play Sunday, more opportunities could be coming rookie Ty Montgomery's way.
- 49ers defense faces formidable task in Packers, Rodgers Updated: Oct-01-15 7:44 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Things aren't getting any easier for the struggling San Francisco 49ers, who were outscored 90-25 in their last two games. They're set to take on Aaron Rodgers and the undefeated Packers on Sunday as they look to avoid a 1-3 start.
- Behind Rodgers, Packers build big lead to beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 2:55 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers thinks his offense is just getting started.
- Packers RT Bryan Bulaga out for Seahawks game with injury Updated: Sep-18-15 5:11 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers are quickly having to adjust to not having familiar starters on the field.
- Packers RT Bryan Bulaga injures knee, severity unknown Updated: Sep-17-15 5:48 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers right tackle Bryan Bulaga left Thursday's practice after injuring his left knee and his status for this weekend's game against the Seattle Seahawks was unclear.
- FAN GUIDE: A look at common football injuries Updated: Sep-17-15 4:00 am
NEW YORK - Sprains and strains. ACLs, MCLs and patellar tendons.
- Extra work helps Pack's James Jones get quickly up to speed Updated: Sep-16-15 5:56 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Late on an occasional weeknight at Lambeau Field, Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy will run into James Jones getting in extra work in the weight room or training room.
- Rodgers, James Jones lead Packers over Bears 31-23 Updated: Sep-14-15 2:40 am
CHICAGO - Cut by two teams since the end of last season, James Jones felt like he had something to prove. Teaming with Aaron Rodgers makes it a little easier to drive home the point.
- Rodgers, James Jones lead Packers over Bears 31-23 Updated: Sep-13-15 6:25 pm
CHICAGO - Aaron Rodgers saw James Jones go up for a one-handed touchdown catch and experienced a few flashbacks.