- NYC: Settlement in principle in Muslim surveillance lawsuit Updated: Jun-22-15 8:22 pm
NEW YORK - The city has reached the outlines of a settlement with Muslims who challenged police surveillance as an unconstitutional and stigmatizing intrusion on their religious rights, a court filing says.
- Bloomberg Philanthropies gives $100M to Cornell NYC campus Updated: Jun-16-15 3:35 pm
NEW YORK - Announcing a $100 million donation, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg joined his successor Tuesday to break ground for Cornell University's new high-tech campus in New York City.
- NY health board to consider oral suction circumcision rule Updated: Jun-10-15 4:29 pm
NEW YORK - New York City's Board of Health has voted to consider the mayor's plan to resolve a dispute with the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community over a tradition known as oral suction circumcision.
- Mom of man killed in 9/11 response wants NYPD recognition Updated: Jun-08-15 6:15 pm
NEW YORK - The mother of an emergency medical technician who died during the 9/11 response pressed the New York Police Department on Monday to more fully recognize his actions.
- NYC mayor, other officials release public disclosure forms Updated: Jun-04-15 1:46 pm
NEW YORK - Mayor Bill de Blasio has few things in common with his immediate predecessor, Michael Bloomberg - and the size of their financial disclosure forms is one of their many differences.