- Bears D holds up late; Packers seek answers in passing game Updated: Nov-27-15 2:50 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Standout quarterbacks of the Green Bay Packers' past and present gathered at Lambeau Field for a special Thanksgiving night celebration.
- Bears hold off Packers 17-13, spoiling Favre's night Updated: Nov-27-15 2:29 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers lost feeling in his left hand after a hit. The Green Bay Packers lost again at home.
- Cutler, Bears hold off Packers 17-13 at rainy Lambeau Updated: Nov-27-15 2:03 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Drenched from a soaking rain, Jay Cutler finally walked out of Lambeau Field with a win.
- POWER RANKINGS: Perfect Patriots and Panthers remain 1-2 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:49 pm
- Sore Packers need to bounce back for Thanksgiving night Updated: Nov-23-15 8:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers celebrated the end of their three-game losing streak and return to the top of the NFC North on the flight home from Minnesota.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- Packers refuse to concede division race, top Vikings 30-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:49 am
- Vikings struggle on big stage again in 30-13 loss to Packers Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm
- Rodgers, Packers beat Vikings 30-13 to even NFC North race Updated: Nov-22-15 9:41 pm
- Packers QB Rodgers probable for division showdown vs Vikings Updated: Nov-20-15 5:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - James Campen didn't have to be told the unsettling numbers for how often Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has been knocked around in recent weeks.
- Packers look to get run game going and limit Vikes' Peterson Updated: Nov-19-15 6:50 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Run the ball on offense. Stop the run on defense.
- Packers defense struggling without injured cornerbacks Updated: Nov-13-15 5:22 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers defense has been shredded for 86 points and 1,475 yards the last three games. Not having starting cornerbacks Sam Shields and Casey Hayward on the field hasn't helped.
- Starks replaces slumping Lacy as Packers' No. 1 back Updated: Nov-11-15 5:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Eddie Lacy understands why he has been demoted on the Green Bay Packers depth chart.
- Packers remain team to beat, but Vikings have arrived Updated: Nov-10-15 7:33 pm
Minutes from reaching the Super Bowl last season, the Green Bay Packers brought a palpable chip-on-their-shoulder, championship-chasing attitude into the 2015 season.
- Panthers win 37-29, still perfect despite loss of Benjamin Updated: Nov-09-15 2:42 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Nobody was sure what to make of the Carolina Panthers after they lost standout wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin to a season-ending knee injury in the preseason.
- Newton's 4 TDs lead unbeaten Panthers past Packers 37-29 Updated: Nov-08-15 6:58 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton was determined to protect the Carolina Panthers' house on Sunday at all costs.
- Packers question marks include offense with Carolina looming Updated: Nov-07-15 2:17 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers couldn't do much worse than how they performed in prime time last weekend in Denver.
- Derek Wolfe joins in on the fun on Denver's dominant defense Updated: Nov-05-15 5:44 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Until last weekend, Derek Wolfe felt like he was missing out on all the fun.
- Manning, Broncos throttle Rodgers, Packers 29-10 Updated: Nov-02-15 1:54 am
DENVER - This is exactly what Gary Kubiak envisioned when he returned to Denver: Peyton Manning running bootlegs and rollouts, using his tight ends as targets and watching his running backs race into the end zone.
- Lacy notices glitch on run, looks to get going for Packers Updated: Oct-29-15 6:47 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - At some point over the past week or so, Eddie Lacy noticed something different on film about how he was running with the ball.
- Packers look to get healthier after bye, pick up offense Updated: Oct-28-15 5:17 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers had a noticeable pep in his step when he walked to his locker.