- Trump, LePage to appear together in Bangor, Maine Updated: Jun-29-16 12:29 am
BANGOR, Maine - Presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump is back in Maine, and he's being joined once again by Republican Gov. Paul LePage.
- Maine governor threatens to halt federal food stamp program Updated: Jun-21-16 1:58 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Republican Gov. Paul LePage is threatening to halt Maine's administration of the federal food stamp program if he can't ban recipients from buying products such as Mars bars and Mountain Dew.
- The Latest: Young lawmaker beats veteran in Senate 31 Updated: Jun-15-16 1:12 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Latest on Maine's primary elections (all times local):
- LePage criticizes Humane Society tactics in egg farm exposÃ© Updated: Jun-10-16 6:48 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Republican Gov. Paul LePage is chastising an animal welfare group for releasing undercover footage of alleged animal cruelty before reaching out to state officials.
- New England governors: Fighting stigma key to opioid battle Updated: Jun-07-16 4:20 pm
BOSTON - All six New England governors say fighting the social stigma associated with addiction is key to battling the opioid crisis raging across the region, claiming thousands of lives.
- Heroin, painkiller overdose antidote getting easier to buy Updated: Jun-03-16 11:38 am
It is becoming easier for friends and family of heroin users or patients taking strong painkillers to buy an antidote that can reverse the effect of an overdose, as policymakers look for ways to fight a growing epidemic.