- Clinton struggles to win over younger women Updated: Feb-11-16 3:35 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - For young women, political revolution is currently trumping the idea of a Madame President.
- Bartoli, Max Martin win Polar Music Prize Updated: Feb-10-16 11:56 am
STOCKHOLM - Italian opera singer Cecilia Bartoli who brought back "long-lost music" to listeners and Swedish hit songwriter Max Martin have won the 2016 Polar Music Prize, the prize committee said Wednesday.
- Coty reports drop in profit, but beats expectations Updated: Feb-04-16 3:16 pm
NEW YORK - Coty reported a drop in profit during its fiscal second quarter as costs related to acquisitions piled up. But the makeup and fragrance company's adjusted earnings and revenue beat Wall Street expectations and its shares soared Thursday.
- Run-DMC to open for Chili Peppers at pre-Super Bowl concert Updated: Feb-04-16 7:41 am
ATLANTA - Run-DMC will open up for the Red Hot Chili Peppers at a pre-Super Bowl concert in San Francisco.
- Halftime at the big game is among the top culture Updated: Feb-03-16 8:24 pm
NEW YORK - Warren Duncan has something in common with Madonna, Beyonce, Mick Jagger, Bruce Springsteen and Prince - and doesn't hesitate to let his grandchildren know about it every year about this time.
- Women, youngsters dominate in rock field at Grammy Awards Updated: Jan-28-16 1:55 pm
NEW YORK - For years, men - and legacy acts - have dominated in the rock category at the Grammy Awards, leaving little room for female stars who rock as loud and hard as the guys and young bands hoping to breakthrough on the music scene.
- Adele's 'Hello' fastest to reach 1 billion views on YouTube Updated: Jan-21-16 8:31 pm
LOS ANGELES - Sorry, Psy. Adele has outpaced the South Korean pop star on the race to 1 billion views on YouTube.
- Stella McCartney on trend with star-studded Hollywood soiree Updated: Jan-13-16 6:49 am
LOS ANGELES - Move over New York City, Paris and Milan, there's a new fashionista on the rise: Los Angeles.