- Power holds off Kanaan to win IndyCar race at Road America Updated: Jun-26-16 5:38 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - Healthy again following an early-season illness, Will Power is feeling much better about his chances of contending for another IndyCar championship.
- Will Power takes pole for IndyCar's return to Road America Updated: Jun-25-16 7:14 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - A late tire change during qualifying earned Will Power the pole for the IndyCar Series race at Road America.
- IndyCar Texas race will resume without Daly, Newgarden Updated: Jun-24-16 10:57 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - Conor Daly and Josef Newgarden will not be allowed to participate in the Aug. 27 resumption of the rain-delayed IndyCar Series race in Texas.
- IndyCar's Josef Newgarden cleared for Road America practice Updated: Jun-23-16 3:23 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - IndyCar driver Josef Newgarden is scheduled to practice at Road America, nearly two weeks after he broke his right collarbone in a scary crash at Texas.
- IndyCar will wait until August for 3rd try at Texas race Updated: Jun-12-16 8:05 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - After another soggy day in Texas, the IndyCar Series will wait 2 1/2 months before a third try to race.
- Newgarden survives hard crash during IndyCar Texas race Updated: Jun-12-16 7:58 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - IndyCar driver Josef Newgarden broke his right collarbone in a scary crash at Texas on Sunday after his car was slammed to its side and slid along the frontstretch wall with the top of the cockpit exposed.
- IndyCar race in Texas postponed because of rain Updated: Jun-12-16 1:18 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - The IndyCar Series race at Texas was postponed late Saturday night after unsuccessful attempts to dry the 1 1/2-mile track soaked by several periods of afternoon rain.
- Power wins at Belle Isle for first victory of season Updated: Jun-05-16 7:53 pm
DETROIT - Will Power was fast enough for a track record during qualifying, though it didn't count because of a penalty.
- Rossi earns more than $2.5 million for Indianapolis 500 win Updated: May-31-16 1:48 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Alexander Rossi earned $2,548,743 for winning the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500.
- Rossi stretches his final drops of gas to win the Indy 500 Updated: May-30-16 2:17 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Alexander Rossi spent the biggest weekend in auto racing last year in Monaco, looking for a television that was broadcasting the Indianapolis 500. Back then, American was still hoping he could land a full-time ride in Formula One.
- The Latest: Day of firsts for Hamilton, Rossi and Truex Updated: May-29-16 10:41 pm
The latest on motorsport's busiest day, with Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix followed by the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600 (all times local):