- 2 points from loss, Serena wins at Wimbledon; Venus next Updated: Jul-03-15 5:10 pm
LONDON - Twice, Serena Williams stood merely two points from a loss at Wimbledon against a British opponent buoyed by a roaring, flag-waving Centre Court crowd.
- 2-time champ Rafael Nadal seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon Updated: Jun-24-15 6:57 am
LONDON - Two-time champion Rafael Nadal was seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon on Wednesday, his lowest seeding ever at the All England Club.
- Fendrich on Tennis: Williams' Slam bid moves on to Wimbledon Updated: Jun-08-15 11:45 am
PARIS - Serena Williams was only a few hours' removed from her second major trophy of 2015, putting her halfway to a true Grand Slam, when she expressed a wish for a particular outcome in the following day's men's final at the French Open.
- Nadal 10th in rankings; French Open champ Wawrinka to No. 4 Updated: Jun-08-15 5:53 am
PARIS - Nine-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal's loss in the quarterfinals dropped him three places to No. 10 in Monday's ATP rankings, his lowest spot since April 2005, while champion Stan Wawrinka rose from No. 9 to No. 4.
- The Latest: Wawrinka jokes about his shorts at French Open Updated: Jun-07-15 3:30 pm
PARIS - The latest from the final day of the French Open:
- Williams says No. 20 was about as tough as any of her majors Updated: Jun-07-15 12:18 pm
PARIS - When someone has won as many significant matches and titles as Serena Williams - her Grand Slam trophy count now stands at 20 - it can be hard to decide how to sort them by degree of difficulty or order of importance.
- Williams says she 'collapsed' after French Open semifinal Updated: Jun-05-15 12:38 pm
PARIS - Serena Williams says she "just kind of collapsed" after winning her French Open semifinal and has been resting at her Paris apartment for Saturday's final.
- A title and a final: Mike Bryan's great day in Paris Updated: Jun-04-15 3:53 pm
PARIS - Mike Bryan enjoyed a good day at Roland Garros, first reaching a sixth French Open doubles final with his twin brother Bob then taking the first trophy up for grabs at Roland Garros.