- Rays lose 5-1 to Blue Jays despite another strong start Updated: May-01-16 5:54 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Jake Odorizzi became the third straight Tampa Bay starter to limit Toronto to two hits or fewer.
- Stroman allows 1 run, Blue Jays beat Rays 5-1 Updated: May-01-16 5:05 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Marcus Stroman gave himself and the Toronto Blue Jays a birthday gift.
- Rickard's three-run homer lifts Orioles over Rays 3-1 Updated: Apr-27-16 10:03 pm
- Souza homers twice on birthday, Rays rout Yankees 8-1 Updated: Apr-24-16 6:58 pm
NEW YORK - Steven Souza Jr. celebrated his 27th birthday in style. Drew Smyly was the guy getting all the gifts.
- Rays top season high for runs, beat Red Sox 12-8 Updated: Apr-21-16 6:49 pm
BOSTON - Curt Casali is a lifetime .198 hitter who was holding down the No. 9 spot in the batting order for the Tampa Bay Rays, the lowest-scoring team in baseball.
- Unbeaten Orioles beat Rays 5-3 for 5th straight win Updated: Apr-10-16 5:45 pm
BALTIMORE - The last time the Baltimore Orioles got off to a start like this, they ended up winning the World Series.
- Jays' Gibbons: No malicious intent about dress comment Updated: Apr-06-16 12:36 pm
ST. PETERBURG, Florida - Toronto manager John Gibbons says he was trying to inject some humor into a tense situation and had "no malicious intent" in his comment that "maybe we'll come out wearing dresses tomorrow" after the Blue Jays lost 3-2 to Tampa Bay on Tuesday night because of baseball's new rule on breaking up double plays.
- New slide rule helps Forsythe, Rays hold off Blue Jays 3-2 Updated: Apr-06-16 1:51 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Logan Forsythe and the Tampa Bay Rays ended up on the right side of a new rule.