- Huskers lose 28-20 to No. 3 Hawkeyes, wait to hear bowl fate Updated: Nov-27-15 9:00 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The undisciplined play that hamstrung Nebraska earlier in the season returned in a big way against Iowa and might have cost the Cornhuskers a chance to play in a bowl in Mike Riley's first season as coach.
- No. 3 Hawkeyes go to 12-0 with 28-20 victory over Nebraska Updated: Nov-27-15 8:34 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Iowa certainly didn't change the minds of critics who say the Hawkeyes don't look the part of a national championship contender.
- Beavers are pumped for Oregon despite disappointing season Updated: Nov-24-15 2:53 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The Oregon State Beavers aren't so discouraged about the season that they can't get up for the 119th Civil War game against the rival Ducks.
- Carter scores 2 TDs, Armstrong throws 3, Huskers win 31-14 Updated: Nov-14-15 8:39 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - After being written off by many two weeks ago after losing to Purdue, Nebraska is suddenly a win away from a bowl bid.
- Nebraska DT Kevin Williams gets 6th season due to injuries Updated: Nov-12-15 8:12 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska defensive tackle Kevin Williams has been granted a sixth year of eligibility because of his injury issues.
- Officials take center stage again, not because they're stars Updated: Nov-08-15 8:58 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Another week, it looks like another officiating blunder in college football.
- No. 6 Michigan State falls 39-38 to Nebraska in last seconds Updated: Nov-08-15 12:27 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - This time one went Nebraska's way, and now Michigan State's playoff hopes are in jeopardy.
- No. 6 Michigan State falls 39-38 to Nebraska in last seconds Updated: Nov-08-15 12:24 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Big Ten East is still there to be won for Michigan State. As for a spot in the College Football Playoff, that appears to be in serious jeopardy after the sixth-ranked Spartans lost 39-38 in stunning fashion to Nebraska.
- Kick returner Stevenson, lineman Finnin leaving Nebraska Updated: Nov-06-15 2:38 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Freshman running back and kick returner Jordan Stevenson and senior offensive lineman Matt Finnin have left the Nebraska football team.
- Despite 3-6 mark, Nebraska AD tells fans 'future is bright' Updated: Nov-02-15 5:27 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - With Nebraska off to its worst nine-game start since 1960, athletic director Shawn Eichorst released a letter to fans Monday expressing confidence that "the future is bright" under first-year coach Mike Riley.