- Beavers are pumped for Oregon despite disappointing season Updated: Nov-24-15 2:53 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The Oregon State Beavers aren't so discouraged about the season that they can't get up for the 119th Civil War game against the rival Ducks.
- Carter scores 2 TDs, Armstrong throws 3, Huskers win 31-14 Updated: Nov-14-15 8:39 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - After being written off by many two weeks ago after losing to Purdue, Nebraska is suddenly a win away from a bowl bid.
- Nebraska DT Kevin Williams gets 6th season due to injuries Updated: Nov-12-15 8:12 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska defensive tackle Kevin Williams has been granted a sixth year of eligibility because of his injury issues.
- Officials take center stage again, not because they're stars Updated: Nov-08-15 8:58 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Another week, it looks like another officiating blunder in college football.
- No. 6 Michigan State falls 39-38 to Nebraska in last seconds Updated: Nov-08-15 12:27 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - This time one went Nebraska's way, and now Michigan State's playoff hopes are in jeopardy.
- No. 6 Michigan State falls 39-38 to Nebraska in last seconds Updated: Nov-08-15 12:24 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Big Ten East is still there to be won for Michigan State. As for a spot in the College Football Playoff, that appears to be in serious jeopardy after the sixth-ranked Spartans lost 39-38 in stunning fashion to Nebraska.
- Kick returner Stevenson, lineman Finnin leaving Nebraska Updated: Nov-06-15 2:38 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Freshman running back and kick returner Jordan Stevenson and senior offensive lineman Matt Finnin have left the Nebraska football team.
- Despite 3-6 mark, Nebraska AD tells fans 'future is bright' Updated: Nov-02-15 5:27 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - With Nebraska off to its worst nine-game start since 1960, athletic director Shawn Eichorst released a letter to fans Monday expressing confidence that "the future is bright" under first-year coach Mike Riley.
- Nebraska falls to Purdue 55-45 Updated: Oct-31-15 5:47 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - An already frustrating season for Nebraska became a nightmare on Halloween against a Purdue team that was 1-18 in its first 19 Big Ten games for third-year coach Darrell Hazell.
- Huskers QB Ryker Fyfe to start in place of injured Armstrong Updated: Oct-29-15 6:45 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska junior quarterback Ryker Fyfe will make the first start of his career at Purdue on Saturday in place of Tommy Armstrong Jr., who has not practiced this week because of an injured right foot.