- Some highly touted teams flop in opening month of season Updated: Oct-07-15 3:36 am
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech never expected to be in this position, facing its first four-game losing streak in nearly two decades.
- Northwestern-Michigan will pit nation's top scoring defenses Updated: Oct-06-15 4:10 pm
Three of the nation's top four scoring defenses reside in the Big Ten, and the best of them will meet Saturday when Northwestern visits Michigan.
- Riley: Huskers facing great mental challenge after 2-3 start Updated: Oct-05-15 5:52 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Mike Riley has long admired the loyalty of Nebraska fans. It's part of why he took the coaching job.
- Fullbacks are alive and well in Big Ten Updated: Oct-01-15 1:35 pm
Andy Janovich is the envy of every Big Ten fullback and a rock star to Nebraska fans this week.
- Nebraska's Riley: Pierson-El could play some against Illini Updated: Sep-28-15 4:39 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - De'Mornay Pierson-El, the dynamic punt returner who has been out since the preseason with a foot injury, will return to practice this week and might play a limited role in Saturday's Big Ten opener at Illinois.
- Stressful days with sloppy Huskers off to 1-2 start Updated: Sep-20-15 4:48 pm
Mike Riley's first season at Nebraska has already become a stress test.
- Huskers rally from 23 down, then fall to Miami 36-33 in OT Updated: Sep-19-15 9:33 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - The most memorable game in the Nebraska-Miami rivalry was decided on a pass to the right, and the Hurricanes' defense making a play at the goal line.
- Canes waste 23-point lead, then top Nebraska 36-33 in OT Updated: Sep-19-15 9:02 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Miami gave Nebraska the game.
- With smartphones watching, on-field mistakes go viral fast Updated: Sep-18-15 3:56 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - When players hear all week about the importance of playing with passion, sometimes they end up showing too much at the wrong time.
- Nebraska CB Daniel Davie looks to bounce back against Miami Updated: Sep-16-15 3:01 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska cornerback Daniel Davie better be ready Saturday. Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya is coming his way.
- Huskers' Riley learning fast magnitude of game against Miami Updated: Sep-14-15 4:49 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Having spent most of his career on the West Coast, first-year Nebraska coach Mike Riley initially didn't grasp how a nonconference game against Miami could stir so much emotion in and around the Cornhuskers' program.
- Nebraska's Rose-Ivey couldn't get back on field fast enough Updated: Sep-13-15 5:48 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Michael Rose-Ivey was so hyped to play a football game for the first time in 620 days that he prematurely sprinted out to his linebacker spot as the field cleared after the opening kickoff against South Alabama.
- Newby helps Riley get 1st win at Nebraska, 48-9 over Jaguars Updated: Sep-12-15 11:50 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Terrell Newby ran for a career-high 198 yards and scored three touchdowns, leading Nebraska past South Alabama 48-9 on Saturday night and giving Mike Riley his first win as the Cornhuskers' coach.
- Big Ten teams know the highs, lows of last-play touchdowns Updated: Sep-10-15 3:34 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - No play in football produces simultaneous joy and heartbreak more than the Hail Mary. The Big Ten has been involved in more than its share over the years.
- Punter's injury ends wait for Nebraska walk-on Broekemeier Updated: Sep-09-15 7:29 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Tyson Broekemeier walked on at Nebraska as a quarterback in 2011, endured three knee surgeries his first two years and didn't appear in a game his first four seasons in the program.